• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
Thanks for tagging me PhoncipleBone

Ride that chair Riker

4A7Yolq.gif

I love seeing ACTING! like that. PM incoming!

FOR STAR TREK (2009):
2Oluj5j.gif
YOUR SHAMELESS PANDERING FOR MY LOVE OF STAR TREK VI WAS TOO EFFECTIVE!!! YOU CHEATED BUT DAMMIT YOU STILL WIN! YOU REPROGRAMMED THE KOBAYASHI MARU!

Pm incoming.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
So like, are sellers going to have a fire sale for UV codes? Will they still be valid after the end of July?

Most have already been converted to MA (participating studios).

Those that haven't, have likely become Vudu and Fandango standalone.

No more redeeming EU codes in the US and vice versa after July 31 tho.

Jack Bauer

Banned
Jun 14, 2019
Two more to give away.

A Star is Born (2018)
Better Call Saul, Season 1 (this code may be expired but you're welcome to try it)

Reply to this with your choice.

Jack Bauer

Banned
Jun 14, 2019
One digital copy of Star Wars: The Last Jedi to the first person who replies to this and names the three Breaking Bad episodes directed by Rian Johnson.

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
A reminder to everyone that the digital copy of Last Jedi has the isolated score version which is an awesome bonus.

I wish more things did that.

I remember there are some episodes of Justice League Unlimited that allows you to play just the score and episode and it really makes you appreciate how much the music can lift/carry a scene without ever taking over it.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
-----REMINDER-----
UV IS CLOSING DOWN IN ONE WEEK
-----REMINDER-----

If you have an old Vudu account with a shared UV sub account, redeem anything you want shared before then.

If you want to redeem out of region codes, do it before then. With UV gone, redeeming cross region will not have an obvious solution aside from multiple accounts

If you are in the US and have never setup an EU Flixster account, do it now and link to your UV for a spare set of films after the shutdown (they will migrate to Google).

If you are in the EU and have never setup a US Fandango now or Vudu account, do it now and link to your UV for a spare set of US accounts after the shutdown. Vudu links with MA for WW playback.

-----REMINDER-----
UV IS CLOSING DOWN IN ONE WEEK
-----REMINDER-----

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
Whatever makes people see the glories of Peter B Parker, aka Burrito Parker, aka Loser Parker, aka Best Parker.
15843ea650186a59847147060665.gif

That movie was a damn gift to the world.