• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Get help because this is your second thread where you announced that. Your first one has been a bit ago, but get some professionel help - not from us.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
I have been at this low point a few times in my life. A childhood of physical abuse and neglect, and adult life of battling with depression and slowly developing anxiety along with a chronic health condition that has grown worse over time.

One of the biggest boost to my outlook I have ever found is simply hanging out and communicating with people. Be it talking through my problems with willing ear, or just shooting the shit and hanging out and forgetting my troubles for a while.

If you ever need an ear, or just someone to hang with.... playing some MP games or just chatting over mic or discord or PM, I'm here mate. <3

Oct 26, 2017
Go talk to a professional my man, it'll be worth it.

I recently lost a friend of 12 years to suicide and I just wish he would have said something to someone.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I'm doing much better this morning. Thank you for the kind words, everyone.
giphy.gif

Thank you for hanging in there! Hope it never is, but next time you're in a crisis, try a text to crisis line service if talking on the phone is too much.