• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France

Hotter than all of the above videos combined. At least that's what works on me.
(and yes, that's the MV that inspired Disclosure/Flume's You & Me's MV, except their version is way tamer and not as amazing. Funny enough, one is banned on Youtube, and the other isn't)

Last edited:

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
Don't worry metalheads, Mastodon has you covered as well

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
I really hated the beach volleyball craze in the 80's, every damn time we had family get togethers at parks or the beach someone always had the bright idea of bringing their godamn net that's been stored all year out and badger everyone into a game knowing godamn well no one, NO ONE, had any idea how to play or any good at a it resulting it scuffed knees, hurt limbs and fucking godamn sand stuck all over our sweaty outa shape bodies.

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
The song makes me want to stick hot pokers in my ears, but MILF Money is a sexy video

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
Huge call out to Meg Myers. While there isn't a lot of skin, she oozes "crazy ex girlfriend" in the best possible way.

2:40-3:00 is hot as fuck and harkens back to some of the best hookups I have ever experienced in my life.

Lemon Eyes is hot because she is so crazy. Who hasn't dipped their toes into a relationship with a woman who is super hot but also super crazy so you have a constant inner struggle? That's what this video reminds me of, so I find it sexy because of that alone.

She has a man tied up in the trailer the entire time

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
I like how despite how sweaty they are, not a single grain of sand clings to their bodies when they fall down.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Gotta be honest, i was never really into the whole whole fitness is hot thing with men, or with women really.