• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Painguy

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
California
So I was at a party yesterday n I went as Mario. I went to take a piss so i had to unstrap my overalls. I have a pocket at the top of the overalls which I had my wallet in. Somehow when I unstrapped the overalls the wallet didnt fall out so i forgot it was there lol. When i flipped the top part back up to strap up my wallet just slid out n fell into the toilet...i hadnt flushed yet. I washed it a bit but idk if there is anything else i should do. It wasnt that wet. Cash was dry.

Have you ever dropped something in the toilet?

dark_prinny

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
You should have just went down the pipe and took it back. I mean, you where Mario, right?

Oct 25, 2017
Not in the toilet, but yesterday I dropped my S8+ in the street while trying to grab my sweater out of my car. It has a really nice case on it, but landed flat on its screen and cracked the top 1/3 of the glass. Ugh.

guek

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've dropped more pens out of my front coat pocket into toilets than anything else. I've always feared dropping a phone into a toilet but it's thankfully never happened

Namiks

Permanently banned for usage of an alt-account.
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
If this isn't the definitive reason for cryptocurrency, I don't know what is.

TheIcedP

Oct 27, 2017
I dropped my toothbrush in the toilet so I had to waste half an hour to get a new one. That's my amazing story, I will be here all day people.

mentallyinept

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Ugh... Yeah, my phone once. Thankfully I hadn't done my business yet and it was somewhat waterproof.

Edit... I can't do spoiler tags apparently so heres my joke in the open, lol

Was the wallet $400?

Deleted member 1759

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Europe
Rookie mistake for a plumber

hundred-points-symbolwrs9n.png

@ thread
never dropped anything in the toilet

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
Not in the toilet, but yesterday I dropped my S8+ in the street while trying to grab my sweater out of my car. It has a really nice case on it, but landed flat on its screen and cracked the top 1/3 of the glass. Ugh.

My S8 screen smashed the first time I dropped it... My old S6 I used to drop all the time and it was fine

Deleted member 12028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sorry, but I audibly laughed at the thread title. Second thought was the Jerry Seinfeld image right above me. I would also be getting a new wallet and probably replacing everything in the wallet.

M-TRNL

Oct 25, 2017
Bronx, NY
I knocked my glasses in the toilet once when getting out the shower. The water was "clean" thankfully. Still waiting for the day my phone falls in there, it's only a matter of time.

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
Thats not how money laundering works.
No but is this what they mean in movies when people are like "I won't accept your dirty money. " I mean i used to feel for the people in movies having this said to them, but I guess the person saying it is totally justified if that's the case.

louiedog

Oct 25, 2017
The button on my pants popped off into a urinal not too long ago. It was metal and easy to clean/disinfect and not something I was too worried about. Even if it was a porous material or something hard to clean it'd be easily replaceable. The worst part was keeping my fly up until I could get home.

A wallet through? Gross. I don't envy you but at least it wasn't worse.

GazRB

Oct 25, 2017
Christmas Day. First cell phone. This weird flip phone with a full keyboard.

A few hours after I got it, I dropped it in the toilet.

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
Worst story for me was I flushed the toilet and accidentally knocked a large medicine bottle top in to it which got sucked down the toilet causing an impossible clog. Had to take out the whole toilet.

Polymath

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I haven't but my sister "accidentally" dropped her Blackberry into the toilet resulting in the rents getting her an iPhone 4S, to this day I still think it was no accident.