• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 48434

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 8, 2018
Sydney
Not attending, attended.
And supposedly both my sisters and parents did too. But if we did that, why did I struggle to cast magic now. Why do we live the life of muggles. I started panicking, "I can cast magic right? It's a thing I can do!?"
I accosted my parents about if I really went to Hogwarts or not, I didn't imagine it, and they confirmed I did.

Eventually I woke up (And I never got the opportunity to experiment with casting magic), and my world view and memories of the past snapped back to normal in an instant. Dreams are trippy man, the way they effortlessly rewrite the entire way you see the world. Waking up is always such a let down. And I hate that the memories made in dreams always fade so damn fast.

I wanna go back.

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
I have lucid dreamed twice that I recall. Each time I fly, it feels so real, the gush of wind, colorful landscapes as I go up, and the sensation of acceleration in my gut and I wake. God dammit.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Not attending, attended.
And supposedly both my sisters and parents did too. But if we did that, why did I struggle to cast magic now. Why do we live the life of muggles. I started panicking, "I can cast magic right? It's a thing I can do!?"
I accosted my parents about if I really went to Hogwarts or not, I didn't imagine it, and they confirmed I did.
this is like me but with high school

"wait... i graduated right?"

MrConbon210

Oct 31, 2017
I have to live that dream everyday. Some days are better than others tbh. Hogwarts is a hard place to be at.

Deleted member 30544

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
That's ok OP. Once I dreamt that I was a Biker mouse from Mars. One of the best dreams I ever had, was like 20 years ago, I still remember.

Dream Machine

Oct 25, 2017
Where do Australian wizards even learn?
There are no Australian witches or wizards anymore. The land continuously saps magic out of people after explorer Wizzlebang Fizzlepop irrevocably damaged the leylines during a debauched attempt at transfiguring all the continental wildlife in 1873. The fauna was left monstrous, and all future magical potential was snuffed out.

It is known.

OP
OP

Deleted member 48434

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 8, 2018
Sydney
I once had a dream that my parent's bought a big ass house and I would be getting a big ass room, certainly a big thing for a huge shut in like me, particually because I don't think I'm ever gonna be able to afford to move out any time soon, maybe never if I'm unlucky.
I tell you, I was pissed off when I woke up. It was such a nice house. I'm such an entitled little shit, the house I currently live in is by no means tiny.

Nov 8, 2017
Last night I dreamed that I was in a Japanese convenience store looking for something to eat. When I woke up, I looked at the time on my phone and it was 07:11. I think my brain was trying to be amusing.

As for casting magic, I've done it many times in lucid dreams. I usually just shoot fireballs or lightning from my hands, by making a throwing motion. If I put both hands together, I can charge up a more powerful shot. Since I'm lucid, usually whoever I'm fighting will have similar (or other) powers and we're both in it for fun. I remember once fighting the Martian machines from War of the Worlds, with the help of Freddy Kruger (yeah, for some reason he was a good guy in that dream).