• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

B_Spooky13

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan

That is me crawling out the door.

So i work at a auto shop a we were waiting for the end of the night or a customer.

I heard a noise and asked "Wtf was that?" To my coworker. Then we heard a dog barking and a woman screaming. That when you see me opening the door and crawling underneath.

I yelled at him to let her go. He said he was trying to push her out. So i asked her to come with me.. And she yelled it was her car and wouldn't leave the car.

I didn't want to get close cause the dog was very aggressive. When she didn't want to get out of the car... I yelled " Everyone stay put. Im calling the cops. Everyone chill the fuck out"

As soon as the guy heard cops he started leaving. I did try as much as I think i could but still feel horrible not doing more

I do think they were on drugs or abused drugs.

I did get the license plate and did call the cops.

The footage was captured on my works security cameras.

mac

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Christ, you didn't even wait for the door to go up. You were quick to action.

dWwWD.gif

TheIcedP

Oct 27, 2017
As soon as the guy heard cops he started leaving. I did try as much as I think i could but still feel horrible not doing more

You did what you had to do in a situation like that. It was quick thinking, doing more could even get yourself hurt. You took necessary action and it showed so well done to you sir!