• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jdh96

One Winged Slayer
Jan 25, 2020
Like, seriously why the hell couldn't we have just evolved to the point as a species where we don't need to poop anymore? I hate everything about pooping, i hate having to use it i hate when you get cramps because you need to go, and i can not stand for the life of me having to wipe or when you encounter the dreaded "endless wipe" it's shitty.

bonch00ski

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I love the feeling you get when you pee....sometimes mid stream I'll stop and hold for a second or two and then just punch out and it kinda feels good.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
I hate it too. But it feels good after a much needed one.

Wait it's not the weekend yet......Shit.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
Pooping is a moment of rest during work hours.

Also if you poop long enough that you require a entertainment on your phone, you need to watch your diet. ;p

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Get a bottle of witch hazle and dose the TP in it for the first few wipes. It's the next best thing to a bidet IMO. Cleans your bung and is also an astringent. It's not ideal but it gets the job done.

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Like, seriously why the hell couldn't we have just evolved to the point as a species where we don't need to poop anymore? I hate everything about pooping, i hate having to use it i hate when you get cramps because you need to go, and i can not stand for the life of me having to wipe or when you encounter the dreaded "endless wipe" it's shitty.

Eat healthy and a shit takes a few seconds and there is most often nothing to wipe or visible anymore.

Pbae

Oct 26, 2017
OP I get you. I too want to photosynthesize and get this ritual over with. I type this as I struggle to birth what feels like quadruplets on the shitter.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
There's far bigger incoveniences than having to spend 2 minutes a day in the bathroom

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Taking a shit after a long day of work is one of life's simplest yet greatest pleasures.

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
Pooping can be so relaxing. I do hate that endless wipe thing you're talking about though. It's made me late for work so many times in the past.

viskod

Nov 9, 2017
Taking a shit gives me the few moments out of my day where no one can get to me to bother me about things. It's like the only moment where I'm completely immune to work and family and it's ALL MINE.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Hard to feel comfortable on a toilet I know other people regularly sit on. It's awkward if someone else comes in. Work TP sucks. Every you sit with will notice if you were gone for a while.
That's why you always take the same amount of time regardless of what business you're doing. Pee, poo, whatever. 10 minutes every time. On the clock, of course.

Oct 30, 2017
i feel a shit coming on right now as a matter of fact
486.jpg

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I'd probably stop eating if there was some other alternative that meant I wouldn't have to worry about this.

It sucks going to the gastro doc for the first time in what feels like a decade almost and asking if there have been any advancements or new meds that might make it suck less and hearing "nope, just keep doing what you are doing"

Jan 29, 2018
It's not ideal, even after drastically improving my diet the last couple of years and starting fiber supplements.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine complaining about this when I have a sack of liquid shit that hangs off the front of my stomach and that I have to empty about 20 times a day. You should be grateful, OP.