• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2017
img21c.jpg

No offense intended. Just a jab.

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have ADHD too let's see if the one million mods shut you down

what's your most played game of all time

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I guess we're going to narrow us down by the drugs we take, incredibly quickly.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Please rank avocados and sweet potatoes on a scale from 1 to 10

Oct 27, 2017
Don't you hate it when your fiancé says you aren't listening to them cause you miss some little detail in the middle of being told some long ass boring story and you gotta be like "shit I'm driving, my priority is staying alive not memorizing the names of all your dumb coworkers, shiiiiit." Then you go to night class and instead of listening to your half-senile math professor talk about polynomials, you're just thinking about which toothbrush you should buy, Oral B or Sonicare? Then you get home and you settle into bed and start reading a book and then you realize you have no idea what was happening in the last few pages cause you're planning out your next Minecraft project in your head. You hate that right?

Darth Vapor

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Death Star
I have ADHD as well. I'm curious as to how it has changed as you have aged (assuming you're not a kid)

I feel like my natural lack of focus has actually intensified as an adult (or maybe I'm just more aware). Also, my hyperactivity has morphed into general restlessness and a constant mild anxiety.

Deleted member 14887

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can't remember if I have add or adhd but I take Ritalin for it though I think I'm going to talk to stop after talking to my doctor.
Any who how do you keep yourself on course for long term goals?

OP
OP

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
Don't you hate it when your fiancé says you aren't listening to them cause you miss some little detail in the middle of being told some long ass boring story and you gotta be like "shit I'm driving, my priority is staying alive not memorizing the names of all your dumb coworkers, shiiiiit." Then you go to night class and instead of listening to your half-senile math professor talk about polynomials, you're just thinking about which toothbrush you should buy, Oral B or Sonicare? Then you get home and you settle into bed and start reading a book and then you realize you have no idea what was happening in the last few pages cause you're planning out your next Minecraft project in your head. You hate that right?

That doesn't happen because I'm absent minded as fuck.

OP
OP

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
I can't remember if I have add or adhd but I take Ritalin for it though I think I'm going to talk to stop after talking to my doctor.
Any who how do you keep yourself on course for long term goals?

I don't even know what my long term goals are.

Oct 25, 2017
Can you identify anything that teachers/professors did that made things easier for you? Anything that was particularly annoying about your classroom experience that could have been adjusted to help you?

OP
OP

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
Can you identify anything that teachers/professors did that made things easier for you? Anything that was particularly annoying about your classroom experience that could have been adjusted to help you?

I find most accommodations useless, honestly.

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
Whilst these threads aren't banned, we're going to keep this locked as there wasn't much effort put into the OP. If you're going to make a thread like this in the future please add some context.

Status
Not open for further replies.