• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Nov 8, 2017
I bought 2 of the 50" models of the 6900 for kids rooms. While they aren't as nice as mid-upper tier 4K/hdr sets, the upgrade over 1080p is obvious. And for the price,($279 each) it was a no brainer for the kids.

Last edited:

Plasmids

Oct 28, 2017
Huh?

It's just one of those things. If you have a friend who tells you "omg I just got a new car and it has heated seats! It's amazing I've always wanted to experience heated seats and now finally I get to have it!!!" And then you respond to their enthusiasm with "bro you have a Civic I wouldn't even consider their seat heaters 'heated'" it's just a way to make someone feel bad about their enthusiasm.

Like, when someone is excited about something, it's bad taste to shit on what excited them. At least there's ways to say "your hdr sucks and mine is the best hdr" that aren't as douchey as the first reply. General life advice, don't go around yucking someone's yum.

yucking someone's yum.
seriously can't stop laughing at that lol classic. Gonna have to use that one.