• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Dunbar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (2 Weeks): Trolling, history of inflammatory commentary
I don't even know how you people can live with yourselves, with all those dead animals on your consciences. Not eating meat is actually easy as hell and it's even cheaper.

This sense of superiority is so amazing I'm giving some serious thought to going vegan. That shit must be incredible.

Oct 28, 2017
attach11896_20200219_slkdl.gif

Dreamwriter

Oct 27, 2017
Think of all the innocent plants you are eating! The poor, defenseless plants can't even try to run away from the harvester...

KenobiLTS

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
I don't even know how you people can live with yourselves, with all those dead animals on your consciences. Not eating meat is actually easy as hell and it's even cheaper.

This sense of superiority is so amazing I'm giving some serious thought to going vegan. That shit must be incredible.
Animals kill themselves, it's a cruel world, I don't care. It ain't Disney bullshit.

TechnicPuppet

Oct 28, 2017
I had porridge with oat milk for breakfast the other day and wondered if it was enough to become an influencer.

Strangely my vegan and vegetarian friends just go about their lives without barely a word unless I ask. Not as much as a blog between them.

DOBERMAN INC

Oct 27, 2017
Good for you and hopefully enough people follow you so that my meat eating habits are not challenged in the future.

Keikaku

Oct 27, 2017
Nice. I had delicious ribs last night and am gonna eat some tasty reindeer tonight.

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
I haven't eaten anything all day and I am not even hungry yet.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
You probably ruined the earth more shipping your avacoco's and vegtables in an 18 wheeler then the local cow I just ate.

Status
Not open for further replies.