• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Troast

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Lets prioritize health and safety. This is not the environment to launch a new console. The choice may not be theres in the end as the supply chains possibly can't handle the demand anyway.

It will be better for the wait anyway.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Yeah, sure. I don't have an issue with it and, in theory, it should only help bolster the launch lineup.

Felaipes

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
If you are American, influenza is a bigger deal right now. I do think that Corona virus will cause at least a minor delay in next gen plans.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
The production isnt starting until May anyway, how about we wait until we see what will be the situation by then?

GrandeDp

Oct 28, 2017
What is the exact risk that will happen if they do a launch? My hope is we figure this out ASAP so the world can move on.

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
"This is not the right environment"? This will probably pass before July/August. Viruses like this one hate hot weather.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
Only thing I'm hoping is that the virus is contained, for reasons much more important than gaming

If needed, they will delay them, its the right thing to do and I dont think we need to hope for platforms to make the best call in this regard

Status
Not open for further replies.