• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ryaaan14

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
The Capn must have been cutting corners over the past decade weening his customers off the high quality ingredients cos this shit ain't the god tier cereal it once was

I also checked the best by date and it was like March 2020 so I don't think it's just stale

Edit: Yep FUCKERY IS AFOOT AT THE FACTORY! See posts 3 and 18!!!!

Last edited:

Cation

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Wow. I also noticed that this week.

First time in 10 years and it made me wanna throw up.

ann3nova.

Oct 27, 2017
Upgrade:

GZuv58m.jpg

Brashnir

Oct 25, 2017
Peanut Butter Crunch was always the worst version of the Cap'n.

Crunch Berries >> Capn'n Crunch >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Peanut Butter Crunch.

JetBlackPanda

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Echo Base
Something is fucked up. I had some in Arizona at my parents place and it was like chalky fucked up paste. When I got back to Utah I bought some and it was the tasty cereal I remember.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I have always eaten it, but my latest box is currently gathering dust. I am hoping it was an off box and they haven't recently changed it some how. It felt more airy, like I was eating hollow peanut butter crunch.

MoonToon

Banned
Nov 9, 2018
Or maybe you're just getting old.

I've noticed that I no longer like lots of shit I loved when I was younger. Recently found out that I now don't like Apple Juice ... when tf did that happen, I use to love all kinds of juices.

Oct 25, 2017
Okay I guess this is probably the best thread to inquire but for everybody's money what's the best widely available peanut butter cereal.

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the guys at the factory who fucked up and did all berries forgot to put the flavor in the pb crunch.

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
This could be the next scandal like the vaping deaths. Bad batch of cereal out there. Trump to announce they are looking into banning it.

OP
OP
Ryaaan14

Ryaaan14

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
Here I thought I was just gonna get dissed by ppl asking me if this was Livejournal but we just uncovered something big

@Buzzfeed

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone try the Nutter Butter cereal? It's sitting in my pnatry but I haven't eaten any yet.

Peanut Butter Crunch was always the worst version of the Cap'n.

Crunch Berries >> Capn'n Crunch >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Peanut Butter Crunch.

Agree with this though OOPS! All Berries is the best of all.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
That shit was trash when it came out. Peanut butter cereal and chocolate cereal taste like trash. Not only do they taste like shit, they taste worse than the worst versions of both chocolate and peanut butter.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
Oops All Berries does not contain the sharp Capn Crunch pieces, hence the name Oops ALL BERRIES

Them shits are all round and harmless to your delicate mouth

The round ones are still hard as fuck and a big mouthful of them grind the fuck out of your mouth. Only people who buy Cap'n crunch are those sadistic few who probably liked Dexter seasons 5-8

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Only eat Captain Crunch if you want severe lacerations on roof of your mouth and diabetes. They used to be good when stoned or getting in home drunk at 4am.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
Who uses the roof of the mouth to eat food? Like really lol

Are you being obtuse on purpose? Or do you eat cereal like a bird, one at a time? Do me a favor, take a handful of Cap'n crunch and place them in your mouth, see how good you are at making them not scrape the top of your mouth when you chew.

When your mouth feels like a burn ward victims the rest of the day you'll know never to buy the trash again.

OP
OP
Ryaaan14

Ryaaan14

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
Are you being obtuse on purpose? Or do you eat cereal like a bird, one at a time? Do me a favor, take a handful of Cap'n crunch and place them in your mouth, see how good you are at making them not scrape the top of your mouth when you chew.

When your mouth feels like a burn ward victims the rest of the day you'll know never to buy the trash again.

You're telling them to eat Cap'n Crunch I just wanna point out that's what I asked u to do too then u turned on me

Last edited:

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
k out of your mout

You're telling them to eat Cap'n Crunch I just wanna point out that's what I asked u to do too then u turned on me

Lol, supposedly this person never touches the top of their mouth with food when they eat. They are free to ignore my post and indulge in the Heathen ritual of crunchatizing their mouth.