• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
images

images

Out here it's called Cocoa Wafer, but Waffel in Germany.

Kit Kats? Japanese Kit Kats? Trash. All trash compared to this beautiful thing. It's got dark chocolate creme, milk chocolate creme and rice crisps.

Last edited:

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Coconut and Dark Choc Hazelnuts are my favorite. I want to try the Praline one.

Big-E

Oct 25, 2017
Their marzipan one is disappointing but it is the only reliable marzipan I can get.

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
Hey, don't you shit on Kit Kats, this thing is f'ing amazing!

kitkat-ruby-chocolate-main.jpg

Now I want one :(

DonMigs85

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I don't have that flavor over here, but cornflakes is really good. Also Loacker has a wafer chocolate bar as well
By the way, I don't recommend the marzipan variant

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Tried a Ritter Sport for the first time last month. Most expensive candy I've bought in years lol. But it was really good, and I made it last a week. This thread has me wanting to buy another.. will have to see if I can find any of the flavors mentioned, because Waffel, Brownie, and Cornflakes all sound great

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
That does indeed sound yummy.

My favourite is still Marzipan, closely followed by Dark Chocolate / Hazelnut.
iu

TheKeyPit

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Germany

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wrong. Alpine Milk is best.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
Rum, raisins and hazelnuts is probably my favorite.

RI_100g_BV_Rum_Trauben_Nuss_sRGB_EF.jpg_1506771419.jpg

Way back when my brother and i still lived with my parents, my mom always bought the "rum raisins hazelnuts" (Trauben-Nuss) variant for my dad, because it was the one kind of chocolate that my brother wouldn't just binge eat and leave nothing for the rest of the family (he hates raisins).

Nowadays, i'm actually kinda fond of both the Ritter Sport as well as the Milka Raisins / Hazelnut bars.

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
Knusperkeks and Knusperflakes are nice but I really like this one:

03110024-2.jpg

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
Ah yes, Ritter Sport, the "Oh, they didn't have any other brand" chocolate.

...I am mostly joking. It's fine(it's actually really delicious obviously), but my circle of friends and family were usually Milka or Lindt people, and when I buy chocolate, I keep going for my usual brands.
If I wanna try some Ritter Sport, which flavours would be best to get me a "new" experience? Anything you don't get with Milka or Lindt, I mean

Otheradam

Nov 1, 2017
The quinoa one is great but I haven't seen it outside of Germany. My friend buys me some every time she comes to the us.

OP
OP
Mr. Pointy

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
Ah yes, Ritter Sport, the "Oh, they didn't have any other brand" chocolate.

...I am mostly joking. It's fine(it's actually really delicious obviously), but my circle of friends and family were usually Milka or Lindt people, and when I buy chocolate, I keep going for my usual brands.
If I wanna try some Ritter Sport, which flavours would be best to get me a "new" experience? Anything you don't get with Milka or Lindt, I mean
IMO... Waffel, WeiĂźe Voll-Nuss, Knusperkeks, Rum Trauben Nuss and Honig Salz Mandel are good starters.

31GhostsIV

Oct 26, 2017
Almond or hazelnut Ritters are the kings of chocolate. Yoghurt Ritter tastes like someone made vomit into a paste and filled some chocolate with it. I'm willing to give wafer Ritter a shot.

Fevaweva

Oct 30, 2017
I personally find their plain dark chocolate to be shit. I've had Marzipan and all these flavours sound great. I wish Ritter sport it was easier to find over here.

There is a Strawberries and Cream one that is also pretty great.

Zukuu

Oct 30, 2017
Yogurt is the best, but somehow it has more calories than most of their other chocolates.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
The selection of Ritter bars around me is pretty bad. They're great but the ones at local markets are the milk chocolate/dark/hazelnut/marzipan (disgusting).

This is also an excellent crunchy choc
images

And
images
YES! Anyone who hasn't tried Loacker needs to do so. I'm partial to the milk-flavored cream one though.