• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
It always amazes me that most major countries outside the US and Canada have much, much better chocolate.

Things are changing with fair trade and organic small businesses thankfully but the bars can get kinda pricey.

31GhostsIV

Oct 26, 2017
The hazelnut block is a thing of pure magic. So simple yet so effective. The yoghurt and coconut ones taste like sick though. My son loves the brownie favour one but it's a bit too rich for me.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
I bumped a thread from June only for the post to be bottom of the page? Unacceptable way to guerrilla market the new vegan types, so : !!!!

neu vegan flavies

G0QsyWO.jpg

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Why does it amaze you lol?...

Talking about US choc, how da hell do people eat hershey's. That is not even chocolate.
I guess just cause of the size of the US economy and yeah the regular grocery store chocolate we have here is terrible and keeps getting worse as they keep adding filler and cheaper ingredients.

You can still find Lindt and Ritter but usually very limited selection at least where I am.

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I like most Ritter Sport flavors, but ate something months ago that was SO BAD. Maybe the worst chocolate I ever tasted in my life!

4mry_dqxjkibwwaajbjf.jpg

Maffis

Oct 29, 2017
Wow Ritter Sport has a lot of different flavors. Kinda sucks because in Sweden we have like 6 of them.

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
I guess just cause of the size of the US economy and yeah the regular grocery store chocolate we have here is terrible and keeps getting worse as they keep adding filler and cheaper ingredients.

You can still find Lindt and Ritter but usually very limited selection at least where I am.

I guess that's a fair point. But every market has different demands/ have been conditioned in a certain way.
All these recent youtube-try videos, tasting american snacks got me curious. So I happened to try a twinkie, which I literally spat out of my mouth, and hershey which I would not even call chocolate. I do like reese's nut bar :)

The range in Europe is vast I would say. Especially belgium (neighbour country) being in their own league.
Ranging from milka/cadbury (average as hell)- to lindt/ritter sport (good) - to Neuhaus, Godiva, Pierre and artisan brands

fieldafar

Jan 23, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
These all look so good, too bad the places that sell Ritter Sport here stock the most boring flavours.

Knoppers, on the other hand, are easily available at Aldi and are honestly the closest thing to legal crack.

Monkey D.

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I bought the Waffel taste last week. Didnt open yet. Now i have to try it. Didnt expect to see Waffel going in this thread ^^

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
They have Ritter Sport around the world? Didn't know that. Are they actually sold in german or are those random pictures from google?

Schnitzelfee

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Those Knoppers Riegel are my favorite at the moment too, they are amazing...
Have to hunt down the Hanuta ones tho, totally wanna try them.

And Knusperflakes ftw

Pyccko

Oct 25, 2017
I need one of those cornflake bars in me stat

also whatever the hell that knusperkeks is it looks awesome

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
images

images

Out here it's called Cocoa Wafer, but Waffel in Germany.

Kit Kats? Japanese Kit Kats? Trash. All trash compared to this beautiful thing. It's got dark chocolate creme, milk chocolate creme and rice crisps.

Nice, tried it today. Not something I'd choose over other flavours though.

Too mighty for my liking

My current favorite taste:
serveimage

Ohhh looks good that! Will be on the lookout

All of you have no idea. This is the best flavour:

RI_100g_NK_HonigSalzMandel_Produktuebersicht_1200x932.png

Thanks! Saw this when you originally posted it and fell in love. So good. Not big on eatinf a lot of choc in one sitting, but the slight amount of salt makes me able to finish the whole thing Haha.

There is a new challenger

hanuta-riegel-5er.jpg

Need to find this.... anyone know where to in Netherlands?

Last edited:

ivantod

Oct 27, 2017
I hate to tell you, but you're all wrong. ;)

Here's the best Ritter Sport flavour:

8rR9UZ6.png

Chocolate with spicy ginger biscuits (Spekulatius/Speculaas). It's wonderful and its only problem is that it's (expectedly) only available around Christmas time. But luckily, that is now, so you can go out and stock up on what is definitely the best version of Ritter Sport!

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hate to tell you, but you're all wrong. ;)

Here's the best Ritter Sport flavour:

8rR9UZ6.png

Chocolate with spicy ginger biscuits (Spekulatius/Speculaas). It's wonderful and its only problem is that it's (expectedly) only available around Christmas time. But luckily, that is now, so you can go out and stock up on what is definitely the best version of Ritter Sport!
I want this very badly.