• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zoggy

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
User Banned (3 Days): Creating a troll thread.
I added them I messaged them what the dick is their problem it's me zoggy bitch you should feel blessed I'm talking to you. I'm pretty successful you are lame you should want to talk to me maybe I could give you a job you bum

OP
OP
zoggy

zoggy

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
My ex from 5 years ago, she's gotten fat and I'm engaged to a beautiful person. I'm trying to message her and she's ignoring me like fuck you I'm just trying to be nice and catch up

Dec 18, 2017
My ex from 5 years ago, she's gotten fat and I'm engaged to a beautiful person. I'm trying to message her and she's ignoring me like fuck you I'm just trying to be nice and catch up

Comment on one of her pics, compliment an outfit she is wearing, even if it is awful. Tag your gf in the comment and ask if she would like something like that.

Oct 27, 2017
vfOU6Sx.jpg

OP
OP
zoggy

zoggy

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
But seriously guys this is insulting. They either don't want to talk to me or they're ignoring me.

Which doesn't make sense. I'm so much better than them

OP
OP
zoggy

zoggy

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm in my 20s make 70k and I'm in upper management. I have flaws but I'm doing well. These people are not better than me.

Especially her she got fat and I would still marry her because I love her but not anymore I can do better

Oct 28, 2017
I'm in my 20s make 70k and I'm in upper management. I have flaws but I'm doing well. These people are not better than me.

Especially her she got fat and I would still marry her because I love her but not anymore I can do better

Aren't you the alcoholic who gets pulled into his boss's office because your coworkers complained about your BO?

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

zoggy going out like a little bitch.

God I hope Dave is nailing the shit out of your ex right now.

RPGam3r

Oct 27, 2017
Wonder if you ignore a person, does it also hide threads by that person? Testing now.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yo zoggy just realized

My friend had an ex message her out of nowhere the other day on FB. Are you the guy she was making fun of for ignoring her for internet forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.