• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Dekim

Oct 28, 2017
I stopped half way through season 4 of The Flash. Last thing I remember is team Flash fighting some body swapping super genius.
I stopped watching Legends of Tomorrow after Jefferson left the team and John Constatine joined. Last thing I remember are them fighting some inter-dimensional thing called Malock (sp?)
The last thing I remember about Arrow is that Oliver going to prison at the season finale due to his deal with the FBI.
Haven't watched Supergirl since season 1.
Haven't even started watching Black Lightening yet.

I largely stopped watching the CW shows due to the deteriorating writing and it starting to feel like a chore following all those shows week-by-week. Haven't really gotten an urge to binge watch the seasons. For those who kept up, have the shows gotten better?

OP
OP
Dalek

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Let me raise you with:
OJINw9t.gif

greatest

OP
OP
Dalek

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
I stopped half way through season 4 of The Flash. Last thing I remember is team Flash fighting some body swapping super genius.
I stopped watching Legends of Tomorrow after Jefferson left the team and John Constatine joined. Last thing I remember are them fighting some inter-dimensional thing called Malock (sp?)
The last thing I remember about Arrow is that Oliver going to prison at the season finale due to his deal with the FBI.
Haven't watched Supergirl since season 1.
Haven't even started watching Black Lightening yet.

I largely stopped watching the CW shows due to the deteriorating writing and it starting to feel like a chore following all those shows week-by-week. Haven't really gotten an urge to binge watch the seasons. For those who kept up, have the shows gotten better?

legends is good but everything else is just static with a few bright spots.

OP
OP
Dalek

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to spoil people and let them know that Brainiac likes pizza.