• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
This is wild. To give this some context, this entire season has been building about this anti-alien sentiment, with a very thinly veiled White Supremicist/anti-immigration allegory plot complete with an Alt-Right talking head on TV. The groups plan coordinates on Thanksgiving Day with the group (all wearing masks) targeting alien families, breaking into their houses and trying to kill/hurt them. Well they broke into this family's house and they got more than they bargained for.

This is the perfect background show for me while I work-but this scene got my attention.

Odesu

Oct 26, 2017
Maaan, I just can't get over how these billion dollar franchises keep producing tv shows that look like fucking Dragonheart. That is a fun, dumb-as-hell premise. But it looks like freaking Kevin Can Wait had a bigger CG and costume budget than all of these shows ___@

CommodoreKong

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah this happened back when everyone wanted to do a Game of Thrones crossover before the final season aired.
I saw this and didn't even remember it. I think I need to drop all the DC CW shows

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah this happened back when everyone wanted to do a Game of Thrones crossover before the final season aired.
I saw this and didn't even remember it. I think I need to drop all the DC CW shows

Supergirl just isn't a very memorable show, sadly. Legends of Tomorrow is still a fucking joy to watch.

OP
OP
Dalek

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Holy fuck that was awful!

this season is worth it for Manchester Black.

tumblr_pnv9efWwkV1qa8buxo3_250.gif

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Never thought I see someone complain about Supergirl spoilers, much less for something like that

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah Legends might be the only one I continue to watch since it's so dumb it's fun.

I'm giving the Flash until Crisis to right the ship. They have a new showrunner and a new direction, so I'm willing to let them try to win me back.

Arrow and Supergirl completely lost me and I'm super behind on Black Lightning. Not sure if I'll watch Batwoman.

Prince Abubu

Alt Account
Banned
Jul 13, 2019
United States
User Banned (3 Days) - Hostility and Thread Whining
It's a big enough moment that you felt the need to make a thread about it, but it's somehow also not a big deal to just blurt out to everyone? Which is it?

And who gives a shit how many months ago it happened? This isn't the 90s, where appointment television is how people consume anything.

This is like the fourth thing I've had spoiled from thread titles on this shithole forum.

OP
OP
Dalek

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
I'm giving the Flash until Crisis to right the ship. They have a new showrunner and a new direction, so I'm willing to let them try to win me back.

Arrow and Supergirl completely lost me and I'm super behind on Black Lightning. Not sure if I'll watch Batwoman.

yeah Crisis is the only reason I'm rushing to get caught up on everything. Hence-it's all on in the background while I'm working. There's a lot of dead air here.

Absoludacrous

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
It's a big enough moment that you felt the need to make a thread about it, but it's somehow also not a big deal to just blurt out to everyone? Which is it?

And who gives a shit how many months ago it happened? This isn't the 90s, where appointment television is how people consume anything.

This is like the fourth thing I've had spoiled from thread titles on this shithole forum.

What episode of Super Girl are you on?

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
lol. I stopped watching all the CW superhero shows a couple years ago and honestly Legends is the only one I even sorta miss.

D i Z

Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.
Manchester Black Was the only reason to watch this last season. It was garbage. The Flash. Garbage (shit, even Joe stepped back). Arrow. Garbage.
Legends however is fun and not just something you have on in the background.

OP
OP
Dalek

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester Black Was the only reason to watch this last season. It was garbage. The Flash. Garbage (shit, even Joe stepped back). Arrow. Garbage.
Legends however is fun and not just something you have on in the background.

too many episodes on these shows. That's the problem.