• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknownlight

One Winged Slayer
Nov 2, 2017
You haven't gone full Sakurai until you have custom storage containers to fit your games, labelled HDMI connectors, and your Amiibo collection is stored in pristine glass cases.

08-1-1024x732.jpg

16-1-1024x768-1.jpg

201-1024x768-1.jpg

This is a pretty cool 40% Sakurai though!

OP
OP

Deleted member 3534

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You haven't gone full Sakurai until you have custom storage containers to fit your games, labelled HDMI connectors, and your Amiibo collection is stored in pristine glass cases.

08-1-1024x732.jpg

16-1-1024x768-1.jpg

201-1024x768-1.jpg

This is a pretty cool 40% Sakurai though!
Jesus Fucking Christ I am not worthy.

I just want Sakurai to be proud to be proud of me.

So here's the real question. How can this be improved?

The TV is a Sony PVM-20M2U. You can get them for between $350-500 or for free or next to nothing if you get lucky. There are a ton of different similar models made by different manufacturers but I like this one because it's relatively inexpensive but absolutely fantastic quality.

Also, it's a medical unit so it doesn't have as many hours as something you'd get that was for broadcast.

But BVMs though... BVMs have the potential to be in the Best Monitors Ever Made catagory.

Last edited:

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
Don't remake locked threads. As noted before there is already a dedicated thread for showing off your setup.

www.resetera.com

Post your gaming setup: 2019 Edition

Welcome to the annual Post Your Gaming Setup thread. A tradition started over 10 years ago - from one legacy forum to the next. Post your gaming setups, living rooms, game collections, office setups, PC setups, furniture choices, any other home designs, and portable setups. This thread can be...

Official Staff Communication
For those curious specifically about cable management, there's a dedicated thread for that as well.

www.resetera.com

How to do Cable Management |OT| Unravel a New Era of Possibilities

With the holidays now over, many people have probably picked up a new TV and equipment to upgrade their setup. Plus with the new show off your gaming setup thread just launched, it's a perfect time to tackle what seems to be an impossible and ugly mess. Cable management is a task that can be...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.