• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

bill crystals

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Stand and be counted, noble Candy Corn lovers. We are typically scorned in this world, we bear our burden together.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I've never not seen a piece of candy corn that didn't have dirt and grass on it.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
American Halloween candy
yuckpcstt.gif

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
You're a good person OP. It's so damn good. Gives me a stomach ache if I eat too much though.

KadeYuy

Oct 30, 2017
My mom gets my candy corn pumpkins every year around this time and I eat the whole bag almost immediately.

Candy corn is great.

Brashnir

Oct 25, 2017
Candy Corn is OK.

I won't go out of my way to get it, but if you put some in front of me I will put it in my mouth.

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
I don't like it, I love it. Also if you take candy corn and mix it up with salted peanuts, it tastes just like a Payday.

m o n s t e r

Oct 25, 2017
under your bed
I used to be all about that candy corn.
If I was still into sweets, those would be my jam.
I used to bite into them by section color. Don't ask me why, but any other way bothered me for some reason.

Oct 27, 2017
Candy corn is delicious in small doses, and ya got to nibble at em too. If you try putting in more than one piece at a time you're in for a horrible outcome.

kidtamagotchi

Oct 27, 2017
I love candy corn! To me, the best candy corn has a honey taste to it. I love the candy pumpkins and chocolate variations as well!

CANDY CORN RULES!

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
You're a terrible human being.
I binged candy corn once. Never ate a candy corn since because of how disgusted I was with myself.