• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EarthBound64

User was permanently banned at own request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Connecticut
I love you...
Please come back...
Please don't stop talking to me...
Please don't leave me...
Please talk to me...
I love you...
Please...

*sobs*

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
vcd3bGP.jpg

love ya too

Xun

Oct 25, 2017
London
Sort yourself out, seriously.

I'm going to quote myself in case you missed it:

Honestly EarthBound? I'm pretty sure you were being trolled all along.

This whole ordeal with this girl (someone you've never met) miraculously started after you first started posting in here. Do you honestly believe she'd stalk you for years across 2 forums? With no disrespect there's nothing that sets you apart from any other poster that would have someone clamouring for you.

There's some horrible in the world who would love nothing more than to upset others for their own enjoyment, so forget about "her" and move on with your life.

Krauser Kat

Oct 27, 2017
Dude get a hold of your self and take a couple days to figure stuff out. We cant help you, if you are just yelling into the void.

HeySeuss

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Is this a message board equivalent of a Facebook post being vague and dramatic that invites someone to ask what is wrong and the poster says "I'm fine"?

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry that some of these people are being mean to you. It's not what you need to be hearing right now I think, so maybe take a short break?

Lemon Crest

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
It sucks when things don't work out, but man you got super invested into this person you never met.

Think you should take a break from trying to date and just chill.

flkRaven

Oct 25, 2017
This reminds me of back in the MSN days when people would change their username to some 'deep', depressing song lyric or quote. Ultimately it's just a cry for attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.