• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clemenx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Venezuela
Hi all. I don't know if this is against the rules but I don't really care at this point. I'm at my wits end.

As some of you may have heard, Venezuela has been hit by nationwide blackouts pretty much the whole month. It's probably still on the news as it hasn't been resolved.

My city in particular has been hit pretty hard. I think I have had power for like 3 days only since this shit started. I am currently on my 4th straight day without power. It is pretty hard mentally. I have had suicidal thoughts for the first time in my life. Anyways don't worry about that yet. The thing is that I work through the internet and my savings are depleted. I have been eating plain pasta for 2 days because that's all I got left. So I'm going to ask for donations. To not die basically. My plan is moving to the capital city in a couple of days because the power is better over there and I will be able to work but I need money to survive the next few days so if anyone is able to give a bit I will be very thankful. Please don't give any obsene amounts tho. This is already very embarrassing for me.

I will be leaving my PayPal (PayPal is the only way I have to receive money) link and my social media links so you guys can see I am a real person and not a scammer lol

paypal.me/clemenx00

Twitter.com/clemenalberto
instagram.com/clemente01
reddit.com/user/Clemenx00

BobbeMalle

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
I really would like to help you any way i can, but i don't how things work with this kind of stuff.
Guess we need a confirmation from an admin or somthing

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, hopefully, if you are able you can PM a link those who can help. I'm sorry for what you're going through, I know I'm not only person who wants to help.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thats really sad to hear, but please PM a mod to get this authorised, will be happy to help once they do :)

astro

Oct 25, 2017
If this can be verified and the mods allow it, I can also help a little. I'm not willing to do so unless it can be, I'm sure you will understand.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Official Staff Communication
While we strongly sympathize with your predicament, we unfortunately do not allow fundraising threads on the forum. Hang in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.