Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
Hello pizza shop make a horrible looking cheese pizza so I can get likes on the internet.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
That looks like a really botched Altoona style pizza, which is from PA (and really just one hotel). IDK if there's imitators, but I'm sure that Twitter account has seen Altoona style before because it goes viral like every few months.

uncoveringpa.com

Altoona-Style Pizza: One of PA's Most Interesting Culinary Delicacies

Altoona-Style Pizza, or Altoona Hotel Pizza, is a unique style of pizza found only in Altoona, PA. If you love trying different local delicacies, this is definitely an interesting one to try.

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018
Wu59YV6K_o.jpeg

This is a finished pizza.

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Pretty sure that's just a random image used to make a joke about Ohio, which is whatever. My state mostly sucks, BUT we do have some amazing pizza places in Cleveland.

vero-pizza-napoletana123a7e78fcc661ab9afdff0000724a5f.jpg

Vero Pizza

cent%27s-pizza-and-goods.jpg

Cent's Pizza

ohiopieco_pizza.jpeg

Ohio Pie Co.

Also, there's Master Pizza who's owner has celiacs and made the best gluten free pizza I've ever had and the best part, it's Detroit style. It taste just like real pizza. (I don't have any gluten intolerance myself, but my GF and mom do)

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
That looks like a really botched Altoona style pizza, which is from PA (and really just one hotel). IDK if there's imitators, but I'm sure that Twitter account has seen Altoona style before because it goes viral like every few months.

uncoveringpa.com

Altoona-Style Pizza, or Altoona Hotel Pizza, is a unique style of pizza found only in Altoona, PA. If you love trying different local delicacies, this is definitely an interesting one to try.

Google images... honestly..... I dunno if the OPs one is botched or not...... shit looks foul

Davidion

Charitable King
Oct 27, 2017

uncoveringpa.com

TIL Altoona pizza has green peppers under that American cheese, and it can be officially served hot OR cold...

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't Ohio also give us skyline chili?

God, don't fucking remind me. When I was in college (just outside of Columbus), every week there was SKYLINE CHILI NIGHT at the dining halls, and everybody local would have this huge plate of what looked like diarrhea and they just ate it all up. I was horrified.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Why even have a pizza box? Why not wrap in newspaper? Not proper newspapers, but like flyers.

That's just Altoona Pizza

Don't bother trying to abolish it it cannot die
Altoona-style pizza originated at the Altoona Hotel, which was noted as serving "a unique pizza" in 1996 by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
lol, 1996. Year of the Nintendo 64 and Tickle Me Elmo.

Thought it would be way older.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
'NYC pizza overrated af, you all don't know about the heat in _______'
the heat:

Soundscream

Nov 2, 2017
I feel bad whenever someone post that Brazilian pizza video. I know from experience once you post it in a thread your notifications are going to be on fire for a day at least.