• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 1273

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
detective_pikachu.jpg

I'm a basic bitch, I love pokemon and I LOVE pikachu, they are just so iconic and cute!!

This thread is for you to share your favs without people judging you, here are some of mine so you won't feel bad;

a81c4b4ac8b330fe7acd41321b953a0df02e5dc7.png

Wishiwashi rules!! it's a fish that turns into a school of them to be big and strong! super cool concept that is really well used both in the games and the anime!

Eelektross.jpg

Literally unstoppable!!

hwVPIJ2.png

Pachirisu turned to be one of my favorites after that amazing tournament, powerful!!

(also garchomp rules)

1200px-563Cofagrigus.png

AMAZING design and concept!

I literally really like almost every pokemon so lets end it here

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
This thread has a nice, wholesome, positive energy to it. Thanks for making it!

EDIT: I liked Mankey. When I was in middle school, I drew my own Pokemon comic, and my main character trainer in it has a Mankey 'cuz monkeys are awesome.

OP
OP

Deleted member 1273

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pikachu is the best fictional creature (but I cant stand the Detective Pikachu design)
I really liked it in the movie but yeah, valid.
This thread has a nice, wholesome, positive energy to it. Thanks for making it!

EDIT: I liked Mankey. When I was in middle school, I drew my own Pokemon comic, and my main character trainer in it has a Mankey 'cuz monkeys are awesome.
Mankey cool!

I like Raichu more than Pikachu

I like Blastoise more than Charizard

Fight me

Venausaur is my top gen 1 starter, then Blastoise

026_f2.png

What about Alola Raichu?

Deleted member 19218

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Since we are praising our faves I'm just doing a blatant drive by post to point out that Bulbasaur is officially #1.

Gakidou

Oct 30, 2017
pip pip cheerio fish & chips
Also a big cofagrigus fan here.

Gengar will always be my big fave, yah i know its one of the most popular ones.

I really like garbodor. Genuinely think shes a good design and a chonky trash treasure.

I think I would be... a poison type gym leader even if it means I don't get cofagrigus in my team because i can still have garbodor, gengar, toxapex, scoliopede, salazzle, nidoking, venusaur.. ok thats too many i dont care.

OP
OP

Deleted member 1273

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Also a big cofagrigus fan here.

Gengar will always be my big fave, yah i know its one of the most popular ones.

I really like garbodor. Genuinely think shes a good design and a chonky trash treasure.

I think I would be... a poison type gym leader even if it means I don't get cofagrigus in my team because i can still have garbodor, gengar, toxapex, scoliopede, salazzle, nidoking, venusaur.. ok thats too many i dont care.
250px-545Scolipede.png

I REALLY wanted Scolipide in Pokken! I think she could have a very cool moveset

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
My holy trinity is Togepi, Piplup and Rowlet *-* (and Chikorota but unlike the other 3 I don't like Meganium much)
But I love every cute Pokémon really. Pachirisu, Cyndaquil, Pikachu and Eevee. Just adorable.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Squirtle has melted my heart since day 1 to the age of 26

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
OP mentions both Wishiwashi AND Cofagrigus? Such fabulous taste! Both are incredible designs.

I think Alcremie might be my new favorite, tho. Both the regular form and G-Max wedding cake!

EDIT: Oh man, imagine if there's a G-Max Cofagrigus that is, like, a goddamn pyramid or something

OP
OP

Deleted member 1273

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
OP mentions both Wishiwashi AND Cofagrigus? Such fabulous taste! Both are incredible designs.

I think Alcremie might be my new favorite, tho. Both the regular form and G-Max wedding cake!

EDIT: Oh man, imagine if there's a G-Max Cofagrigus that is, like, a goddamn pyramid or something
So far, Galar has incredible designs, I even like the rock dude! Hope he turns in some kind of subway-underground snake

1upsuper

Jan 30, 2018
Poliwhirl was my instant favorite as a kid and he's been my favorite Pokemon ever since.

061Poliwhirl_RG.png

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
Alolan Exeggutor is another incredible design. Its only failing is that I have to look up how to spell "Exeggutor" each time I type it, lol.

In terms of legendaries, I think Xerneas and Yveltal are still the most beautiful pairing, with Xerneas being especially striking.

OP
OP

Deleted member 1273

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Alolan Exeggutor is another incredible design. Its only failing is that I have to look up how to spell "Exeggutor" each time I type it, lol.

In terms of legendaries, I think Xerneas and Yveltal are still the most beautiful pairing, with Xerneas being especially striking.
I LOOOOOOVE alola Exeggutor and how they pretty much said it was a thing years ago

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
If Pokemon were real, I'd imagine that Water-types would be the most fun and helpful to have around. They can save you in a flood, put out fires, and even refill your drink (if you don't mind poke-cooties). They could also harmlessly prank your friends by spitting water on them. Pranks involving Fire-type Pokemon would probably not go over as well.

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, and Duskull's a super-cool design, quite possibly my favorite from Gen 3. I think it's brilliant how it really has one red eye (something that carries over into Dusclops and Dusknoir), but it looks like it has two eyes, due to the way it's partly blocked by the skull mask.

250px-355Duskull.png

Principate

Oct 31, 2017
I remember playing Pokemon Blue for the first time as a kid and I instantly fell in love with Bulbasaur. So much so that I never let him evolve. Good god the number of times I had to spam the B button lol
It's a shame his evolutions aren't great, one of my earliest source of disappointment from Pokemon but that bulbasaur design is just perfect.

RingoGaSuki

Apr 22, 2019
Quagsire's my favourite, as you might tell from my profile pic. I have so many that I really like though.

378.svg

Regice was my first shiny, and it's my favourite legendary by far. I love the whole concept of the regi trio, and think they deserve more love.

whiscash.png

Whiscash is dope as hell too, just look at her smile. She's never let me down on an ingame team. She's the only Pokemon to have canon escaped the Master Ball too (in the great anime episode where she eats it)

bc7731110649b7f0b90aed03a421d1a66037a6eb_hq.jpg

The Whismur line as a whole is fantastic, I love Exploud though, his boomburst is incredible and look at all his amplifiers! Top level power there.

250px-332Cacturne.png
1200px-556Maractus.png
455.png

I really like the Cacnea line, Carnivine, and Maractus too, they're all great designs and really useful ingame. They're one of the mon that always find away onto my team as soon as I can catch them.

dkLyg.png

Ducklett's line is awesome. I love the transition from the cute but dumb af Ducklett into the graceful, powerful Swanna. Swanna pretty much carried me through the massive level spike in BW's post-game with Hurricane.

250px-632Durant.png

Durant is fantastic as well, I love its cry, its moveset is great and it has stats that make it very viable at any point of the game. Another Unova mainstay.

I'll stop myself there, but that's some of my top 20 at least..

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
I never played a Pokémon game after blue/red until I jumped back in with X/Y.
I had seen lots of newer Pokémon in ads for the game or knew the popular ones from the anime though. The first time, I encountered a Pokémon I had never seen before, that was pure magic again.

It was this chunky boy, a Makuhita. He was so cool, I went back and caught a bunch of them, not knowing how they'd evolve.
405px-Sugimori_296.png

I love him!

My original favourite from the old 151 used to be Snorlax. It's just my kind of Pokémon!

sweetmini

Jun 12, 2019
Yeah I always thought Venasaur was kinda ugly, and Ivysaur wasn't as cute as Bulbasaur.

I was on edge during that one episode of the anime, where Bulbasaur was ready to evolve. So glad he refused.

Well... to me Pikachu is... err...
I will spoiler it so OP does not freak out

OP DO NOT OPEN !!!!!
rzgjsqon.jpg
OP DO NOT OPEN !!!!!

edit: made clear marks for OP not to open

Last edited: