• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
What do you guys think?
blinding-light-gif-8.gif

Pimienta

Oct 25, 2017
Nah man. I'm super grateful we got some stylish/stylus dark themes around. All white hurts my eyes.

Barzul

Oct 25, 2017
Until I started using Iso's dark theme I won't lie browsing was a bit tedious for me.

Mike_Hawk

Oct 30, 2017
Back in the old forum I used dark theme all the time. In fact it was one of the aspects that kept me from browsing era as much as I do now but now that I've had time to experience this theme, I think I'll stick to it. Love color combination.

What do you guys think?
I love the color combination too but I need dark theme!

Side note, how have you've been Machado? Any new updates?

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Back in the old forum I used dark theme all the time. In fact it was one of the aspects that kept me from browsing era as much as I do now but now that I've had time to experience this theme, I think I'll stick to it. Love color combination.

What do you guys think?
No Machado. No.

Hey, what ever ended up happening with your citizenship stuff?

MidiPour

Oct 27, 2017
Texas
I adjusted and like the current theme, but I think that has to in part be due to the fact that the forum has some really nice modern features. However, the more quality themes the forum has, the better.

Thatguy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle WA
Dark theme is life. It's easier on the eyes, easier on the battery, and if you're in an oled screen, which I am, it's gorgeous.

And yes there is an easy to install dark theme

Azull

Oct 30, 2017
Nah I need that dark theme man. My eyes get absolutely demolished after staring at what feels like the solar eclipse x1000 for an hour or so.

The Living Tribunal

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I've been using the unofficial dark theme for a while now and it has been a life saver. Now all i need is a dark theme for mobile, that shit is too damn bright.
mye.gif

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
On [redacted] it was super easy to skim in a second all the threads on the first page.

Here it seems like more work is involved. Not sure if it is the light theme slowing things down.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
I def need a dark theme. This thing still hurts my eyes. On my phone at night and definitely a n my 65in 4k tv.

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
I love the snes color scheme, but my eyes are very sensitive, I just can't. Will be using the dark theme as soon as as it's available.

chezzymann

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I dunno, for me the dark theme is worse on my eyes than the regular one. The contrast of white text on black backgrounds bothers me, as its much harsher. For the brightness of white backgrounds, I just turn my screens brightness down to 25%

Corporal

Oct 27, 2017
Chalk me up as another Dark Theme supporter.

Crank up the font size (/allow me to zoom in), set text colour to amber, green or light gray, the background colour to black or at least very dark gray, and I'm happy. Perfect lazy late night reading material.

I loathe the "night modes" some people advocate for such use cases. I don't want to blast the entire room with bright light from my iPad, and after a short while my eyes start to ache in a high contrast situation such as this. Which is something I'd like to avoid, understandably. Other than that, I don't want any posted pictures or other content to come in different colours. So a dark theme is the most sensible and low tech approach.