• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

"D."

Oct 30, 2017
Spoilers

He spent all that time in Earth's hell doing mostly nothing while Goku gained like 2 or 3 new forms since they fought last (SSJ2, SSJ3 and SSJ God) He got resurrected and trained for like 4 MONTHS and CAUGHT UP to Goku's most recent form (SSJ B) like it was nothing. He only used one of his soldiers to train with and had no instruction from any higher level fighters like Goku and Vegeta. He could have won the fight if he spent time exploring the stamina drain weakness, as noted by Goku himself.

He also tanked being hit with Energy of Destruction by Sidra and Toppo (although Toppo's damaged him quite a bit)

He lasted to practically the end of the Tournament of Power next to Goku and Jiren although his current whereabouts are unknown.

I feel like if he took the time and effort to train like Vegeta does he could really get insanely strong. He leap up in power so fast without godly instruction or access to divine ki.

Thoughts?

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I think Frieza needs to get his bitch ass smacked again when he gets cocky, regardless if he turns into like Rainbow Freeza or whatever comes next.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I mean, what doesn't say that he reached his limit on those 4 months.

Isn't like Ten Shin Han has gotten considerable stronger after all this years training

JCHandsom

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
I mean Golden Frieza was an asspull to bring back their best villain so if the circumstances dictated it then yeah he could

Status
Not open for further replies.