• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TraBuch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Seriously though, is there a more rewatchable movie? I stop what I'm doing and watch this movie every time I see it on TV, and it's on TV a lot. Including right now.

Also, did you know someone apparently got the rights and wrote a sequel novel called Back To Brooklyn?

Blackpuppy

Oct 28, 2017

Seriously though, is there a more rewatchable movie? I stop what I'm doing and watch this movie every time I see it on TV, and it's on TV a lot. Including right now.

Also, did you know someone apparently got the rights and wrote a sequel novel called Back To Brooklyn?

Wow... havent seen this movie in aaaaages. This scene totally went over my head as a kid.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely fantastic movie, but I wouldn't even put it in my top 5 comedies. Probably not even top 10.

HylianTom

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans
To this day, my husband and I like to impersonate the chorus of women "ooooohing" in the court audience whenever a big revelation is made during the trial..

"OHHHHH..!!"

Taurus Silver

Big ol' Nerd
Oct 29, 2017

Did this sequel Back to Brooklyn ever get a movie made?

And yeah this movie is highly rewatchable. I view it at least 5 times a year.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
Fun fact: Joe Pesci was twice Marisa Tomei's age at the time of this movie.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
dcd6b248-fc75-417b-98ce-73e08fea3e90_text_hi.gif

Went to Brooklyn Law School, can confirm this place doesn't exist.