• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

I told my coworker to STFU and she started to cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kismet

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
User Banned (1 month): Sexism; History of Severe Infractions
I mean, it wasn't professional of me. But she tells me to STFU many times. But I never cry.
I'm still shocked by the way. Not feeling bad at all, just interested why she would cry and act all hysterical.

She's 26 years old.

My male boss says I have to be careful because I only work with females. And females are more sensitive to such things...

Oct 30, 2017
Really odd way to frame your post. There's also a whole ton of context in how and why STFU is said rather than if it's said.

Apr 26, 2019
I mean, it wasn't professional of me. But she tells me to STFU many times. But I never cry.
I'm still shocked by the way. Not feeling bad at all, just interested why she would cry and act all hysterical.

She's 26 years old.

My male boss says I have to be careful because I only work with females. And females are more sensitive to such things...
I had to read this post three times for my brain to register everything wrong with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.