• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kismet

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
User Banned (1 month): Sexism; History of Severe Infractions
I mean, it wasn't professional of me. But she tells me to STFU many times. But I never cry.
I'm still shocked by the way. Not feeling bad at all, just interested why she would cry and act all hysterical.

She's 26 years old.

My male boss says I have to be careful because I only work with females. And females are more sensitive to such things...

Odesu

Oct 26, 2017
There is so much direspectful, unprofessional, sexist stuff in these few sentences, I'm almost impressed.

Joffy

Oct 30, 2017
Really odd way to frame your post. There's also a whole ton of context in how and why STFU is said rather than if it's said.

16bits

Apr 26, 2019
I mean, it wasn't professional of me. But she tells me to STFU many times. But I never cry.
I'm still shocked by the way. Not feeling bad at all, just interested why she would cry and act all hysterical.

She's 26 years old.

My male boss says I have to be careful because I only work with females. And females are more sensitive to such things...

I had to read this post three times for my brain to register everything wrong with it.

Wintermute

Oct 27, 2017
maybe you should just delete your account you're not going to get much sympathy here from anyone. "females", sheesh.

behOemoth

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like you catched her in a bad mood. Drink a coffee with her and that's it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.