I trained an AI on tens of thousands of ResetEra post titles and discovered how the world ends

Dec 18, 2017
Do you think Shin Megami Tensei V is a real Life
Angels vs. Video Game Characters
John Carmack announced for Nintendo Switch

These are my favorites.

Dec 4, 2017
I'd love this for the responses, id love to see what responses it would come up with based off Era comments haha. Then compare to Youtube comments.

Oct 27, 2017
This is awesome!!

And this is why Natural Language Processing and Text Mining are the best things the world has ever seen.

I love your work dude. I encourage you to write a paper about this and send it to the ACL conference. I hope the reviewers appreciate it.

Oct 25, 2017
"The Story of Spider-man" Sims 4 Comparison (Star Wars Battle Royale]
Amazing.
Most of these sound exactly like clickbait YT shit, I guess we finally know how they create video titles.

Oct 25, 2017
I can’t stop fucking laughing at some of these titles, I’m sitting on the train and people are staring at me like I’m mad. LMAO!

Oct 25, 2017
You get a full PC remasters?

Capcom to be the Switch in a game?

PlayStation Plus - Why I Have A Mercenary

Recommend me a game featuring Nintendo Online for PS4 pro...

How do you play Super Bunnyhop!

Playstation free on Steam

ResetEra Games is now on Steam

ResetEra Games should be remade?

How are you buying a fighting games?

Which company banned from Pokeball

Should I start with a pretty cool
This bot is amazing! :D

EDIT: Added more good titles

Last edited:

Mhj

Oct 30, 2017
Thread of the year. Tried to explain to wife why I couldn’t stop laughing to myself.

Games that were really good.

Is my favourite. No bullshit, no politics, no arguing. Brings back memories from simpler times. We just talk about games that were really good.

Oct 27, 2017
How does nintendo gets away with amiibo that much in smash ultimate?

2019: the year you'll switch to Switch?

The newest Super Mario Odyssey capture is Cristiano Ronaldo

Smash Ultimate is out in the wild, hide ya kids for WoL SPOILERS

Those are some of my favourites!

potatohead

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Earthbound
Not surprising if true lmao

The switch port begging is stilll not under control lmao

It's kind of ridiculous too because no other platform is consistently port begging so constantly

Oct 26, 2017
Christ, imagine getting upset over something as silly as this thread.
Imagine telling people they should read the OP and after you did so yourself you realized I'm right and had to resort to basically "lol u mad?" instead. I'm not upset either.
The OP is full of genuinely hilarious stuff but to pretend they are representative of some sort of Switch port begging epedemic when most of the generated titles just aren't serves no purpose but console warring.
There's having fun with the generated titles and then there's fun with making some console wars shit up. I'd rather do the former, but that's me.
nofunallowed.png
What kind of fun?
The fun of genuienly hilarious generated thread titles or the fun of pretending Switch port begging is some sort of epedemic when that shit hasn't been the case for how long now?
I'm all for the former. The latter is obnoxious, and sadly the OP went with the latter for some reason.
Not surprising if true lmao

The switch port begging is stilll not under control lmao

It's kind of ridiculous too because no other platform is consistently port begging so constantly
Please show me some examples of recent port begging. I'm waiting.
You won't find much. Because it catches you a warning.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
Your unholy technology underlined a problem I had for a very long time with boards like these, you have to sift through endless waves of hype and best-of titles to find something interesting!