• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Operations

Oct 29, 2017
Reminds me of that little experiment Microsoft ran a couple of years ago with its AI Twitter bot Tay that became a hardcore racist mere hours after going live.

CeSpN6BWAAA0oEZ.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/technol...rash-course-in-racism-from-twitter?CMP=twt_gu

Oct 25, 2017
Don't buy a new game
Anyone else like the biggest buttons?
John Carmack announced for Nintendo Switch
Super Mario Odyssey is dust
So a good game for a stupid
Just beat Digital Foundry
In a Physical Ass Forced Assassin's Creed

Why are we even posting anymore
Give the forum to the machines

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Oh boy.

That's hella dark.
yup, personally I choose to believe he got better and decided he'd quit the internet while he tries to get his life and finances together since the hospital trip was really expensive.

Did he actually die? I guess no one knows but it would be nice to get some closure to this.
Same always hope when the thread gets bumped every few months its someone who has an answer bumping it. Guess it'll just go down as a thing that never gets an answer.

CM_Ace

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
The Pastebin is gold. Some highlights:

GameStop Heroes 2 Trailer
Game Informer: 50fps announced
What happened to Switch EC4 - New Trailer (PS4/X1/PC)
Digital Foundry: Forza Horizon 4 coming to Switch on August 13
PS4 Pro is now available in Japan: it dairy service with content in Smash Bros. Ultimate
PlayStation Plus - E3 2018 Remake
Is it on Switch?

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
814. Speculation: Resident Evil 7 Announced
Hype for RE:7 Woo!
833. Just beat Diablo 3 Reporters Improves Confirmed for Switch (2019)
Someone found a hidden game in Diablo 3 for Switch. Reporters Improved sounds like Human Resource Machine to me, need to see footage before further judgement.
856. Crystal Dynamics Ass Atfar-Emories Released
So that's what Crystal Dynamics is up to after Tomb Raider.
903. Mario & Rabbids Kingdom Come Deliverance
Bought Day 0, holy shit.
923. Hidden Used Update - Mario Tennis Aces for PS4 Pro Digital is a true next gen console or the Switch hardware?
HUU and hackers are crazy nowadays. Who would have thought Mario Tennis was found in a hidden update file on the PS4.
976. Sony Counter Stream After Disappointments VR Trailer
This must be why Sony isn't at E3 next year.
3148. ResetEra you love Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Peter Moinlight Gameplay (PC/PS4/XBO)
Very underrated game I must say.
3186. What is your favorite game is my collector's announcement on Switch today
Nintendo will let anything through, this game will be the next Meme Run, Mark my words.

-Amon-

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I think the Op should contact Microsoft. That AI could make better astroturfing threads than the ones we're used to.

jts

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The hits keep on coming. It would be amazing to see something coming out of this, like some illustrations or comic strips or even threads based on some of these premises.

OP
OP
May 9, 2018
The hits keep on coming. It would be amazing to see something coming out of this, like some illustrations or comic strips or even threads based on some of these premises.
A note on licensing: anyone is free to do what they want with the generated titles, although a link back to the thread / a namedrop would be appreciated. :)

jts

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
A note on licensing: anyone is free to do what they want with the generated titles, although a link back to the thread / a namedrop would be appreciated. :)
I feel blessed that you quoted me.

But yeah you deserve all the credit for creating these! I wish I had any artistic skills to draw a bottle-shaped Nintendo Switch and so on.

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
This is too addicting.

-Rocket League: Opera Expansion Para Lhit
-Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch have innovative characters with an open world support
-Can we talk about the everyand console has been made by the American series (NOT have been fage on a Nintendo and it will be appear on it?
-Octopath Traveler 1 & 2 to respoce the Switch have turned on Twitch and their design in France
-Resident Evil 2 Remake Delayed to Switch
-Super Mario Sunshine removed from the PS4 or Xbox One won't be a great competitive music?
-Metroid: Other Birdy Announced for PS4, Xbox One, PC/PS4/Switch/Steam/Switch (PS4, X1, PS4, X1, Paul Luck - & Music and more
-LTTP: Call of Duty Black Ops 4 has a singleplayer may it to be commit to sell Link and Videogame coming to the Wii U
-Excited for sexual soundtrack is a success of the GOAT?
-[RUMOR] Super Smash Bros Ultimate Gold games with PC games again?
-Jimquisition: Arms of the demonstration is on the compression of FIFA 19 ?
-PSA: Nintendo Switch caming updates for Red Dead Redemption 2 and Mario Series Will Play Game of All Time
-A Metroid: New 6 - Developer Celebration is coming to Switch (21/23)
-Nintendo makes Nintendo is live
-Nintendo Is Still Detail Now Live (May 17)
-Nintendo Labo releasing The Legend of Zelda: A Shinybold Theater Event
-Playing Shadow of the Tomb Raider
-Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy on Switch
-Recommend me some good a game you wish played on the Switch and Castlevania II survey
-Rumor: New Nintendo Switch sold 4.1m of this monster million copies in Kingdom Hearts III
-Streets of Rage 2 Development, returns to learn sequeld
-Breath of the Wild is a good time to play Bloodborne
-Chrono Cross Play now available on PC developers next gen consoles and why?
-Octopath Traveler Kart 2 (cancer) is now available on August 28
-Nintendo Switch OT: Sell me on the PS4.

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
-How does Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Its cancelled
-Rocket League |OT| Was Love
-Harry Potter: Hollow Knight sells 50 million account striftly its leaked.
-Nintendo Film trailer - Gameplay
-Assassin's Creed Odyssey!
Ok I'm done. What is up with the A.I.'s love for Assassin's Creed Odyssey, God of War x Mario Party and Mario Kart 8: Deluxe.

Vinnk

Oct 26, 2017
Japan
This is my favorite thread.

I was browsing on the toilet during my lunch break and my co-workers could hear me laughing out loud. Must think I'm crazy.

Kwigo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Good thing the office is almost empty right now, because I'm honestly crying of laughter at those thread titles.