• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Fucking lord OP, I thought tis you who did it (from that thread title).

Good lord the thirst is real in inceldom. Next up, hookah-fication.

DorkLord54

Oct 27, 2017
Michigan
Please don't link to this dude. He's a piece of shit who makes reactionary nerd content a la TheQuartering (if you've ever seen that 'TLJ is a Complete Cinematic Failure' vid in your recs, that's also by this dude, and it's one of his less reactionary vids).

Ryo Hazuki

Oct 25, 2017
Please stop feeding outrage clicks from a guy who has videos mocking Feminist Frequency, game journalists, fixing star wars and more.

Yep. What the fuck is this idiots channel? Dude is burning fucking Captain Marvel pop vinyl figures lmao what a fucking dipshit. Big yikes for promoting this garbage channel.

Nax

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 10, 2018
I didn't really believe it, skimming through the video. At the end of the video, he basically states it was fake. The whole video is apparently a gag.

I really hope that's true.

Xpike

Oct 25, 2017
man our ancestors would be so proud we can now smoke a girl we've never met's bathwater

Ænima

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Lol he just trolled you all. It was pretty entertaining. And if you wanna know why u all been fooled skip the video to the end.

-Tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Oct 26, 2017
I love how she is just sitting in the water with a controller in her hand that isnt even powered on

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America

Ikuu

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not surprised most people here didn't watch a single second of the video.

Regulus Tera

Oct 25, 2017
There's a 4chan rumour going on around which says that somebody actually analysed the water samples and found that there were no traces of human cells. I wonder if this is her covering her grounds in case of a legal battle.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
This doesn't seem like a topic that will generate good discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.