• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
USA, Sol 3, Universe 1
Diabetes can have odd pins and needles in extremities. Are you overweight, have high cholesterol, or have a history of it in your family? If your feet fall asleep, you're not circulating right and should seek the advise of a medical professional.

Enzom21

Oct 25, 2017
"What are feet if you have no shoes?"
jaden-smith-1.jpg

DiscoPizza

Oct 25, 2017
I tried to take my glasses off once and forgot I was wearing my contacts instead and hit myself in the face.

l2iv6

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I tried to take my glasses off once and forgot I was wearing my contacts instead and hit myself in the face.

every fucking time

the amount of times I've poked myself in the eye when I've tried to push up my glasses, which were not actually on my face, is astounding

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Webmd's symptom checker says your blind. May want to invest in a dog and some cool shades.

Just make sure someone helps you pick out those shades, because you wouldn't be able to tell if they're cool or not...because your blind.

Fireclad

Oct 27, 2017
The Void
Get corset piercings on your feet. That'll solve the problem.

That or switch over to velcro for the rest of your life. It might be your only recourse.

LastPaige

Oct 25, 2017
I think I've got you beat. One time when I was a teenager I straight up forgot how to swallow. I took a gulp of water and started freaking out once I realized I didn't know what to do and spit it out.

I remembered immediately after but that was still insane. I legitimately couldn't figure out what to do with the liquid in my mouth.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
I think I've got you beat. One time when I was a teenager I straight up forgot how to swallow. I took a gulp of water and started freaking out once I realized I didn't know what to do and spit it out.

I remembered immediately after but that was still insane. I legitimately couldn't figure out what to do with the liquid in my mouth.
Lewd

Oct 26, 2017
I'll bite and still give you a serious answer.

In psychology the manichean view that one can be either normal or mentally ill, isn't true. Everything can be described as a continuum between these two labels.
It's a matter of frequency and functional impact in your daily life.

If this happens a few times and has no effect on you (except for posting on Era) then you're fine. If this is happens too often: was it always like that, or are you feeling tired/stressed? Environmental factors can amplify those symptoms.

But this is why sometimes it's hard to explain stuff like ADHD to people. They say things like "but I also forget my wallet!". Yeah, sure... Do you forget it 50% of the time you go out? Probably not.

Alcoremortis

Oct 25, 2017
I once freaked out because I couldn't find my keys while I was driving my car. Took me a good minute of panicking and mentally revisiting everywhere I could have left them before I realized they were in the ignition.

i am very smart.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
I think the problem was that you woke up. Had you kept sleeping this wouldn't have happened.

Santiako

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I freaked out a couple of days ago because I couldn't find my phone anywhere... while I was talking on the phone :/

Joe

Oct 25, 2017

It sounds like you had a brief bout of rabies

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
I was once under such intense stress that I was constantly looking for things I was holding or wearing and forgetting things I definitely did.

Me almost every morning for like 3 weeks: ::waiting at bus stop:: "Did I lock the door?" ::goes home to check door:: "yup!" ::back to stop just in time to see bus drive away::

user__

Oct 25, 2017
I washed my face with the glasses on a three or four times.
There was this one time I was in the car doing the usual route, and suddenly realize that I forgot where the hell I was along the way, and freaked out, screaming at my friend on board to tell me where we were. It was a scary episode.
Happened some other time but never with that intensity, just checking around for visual clues was sufficient to recover.