• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

I wish more posters would use profile covers

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
I’m just not into customizing things. In video games my boy always gets mad that I don’t customize my character. I simply just don’t care.

I usually don’t even have an avatar.

Oct 27, 2017
Effort to make an avatar? It's just uploading a pic.

Didn't know about the covers. Still wouldn't use them. I don't spend time on my profile. Don't care if there's something there for others to look at if they decide to look.

Oct 25, 2017
Elmore
Messed around with it on day one, struggled to get the dimensions right, and then they lowered the file size limit so even the ones I was working with couldn't be uploaded anymore. They're nifty but nightmarish to work with properly. Mine's just a display box of old avatars.

Nov 10, 2017
Its nice but I've recently decided to go no avatar so profile cover is super out lol. My eyes are green and the first letter of my first name starts with "J" so that's good enough lol.

Plus, if people are clicking on my profile, it isn't likely to be for excellent reasons.

Oct 25, 2017
Profile covers are great, they're like a nice background tune to your avatar main dish. I understand why there aren't many posters using it, it's definitely not the thing that's most visible. But i think if you made the effort to have an avatar, you should go a bit further and get yourself a nice, colorful profile cover.

If you don't know what they are, hover over my avatar. You can change it in your profile page.
I wish OPs used Thread Covers.