• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
Lol basically the minute after the site came back up with the change where we could have profile covers I had already done mine.

Woolley

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't aware of it but I've also never gone to anyone's profile page so I don't really see any point in adding one anyway.

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
don't need it when i already have the best profile description in the "about" section of my profile, which also perfectly explains why i don't have a profile cover

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, it's pretty great. I set mine even though I think no-one would ever see it lol.

3SunXN8.png

hibikase

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Seems presumptuous to think that other people will care about looking at your profile

Feb 10, 2018
I wonder why it gives the option for people not being allowed to view your profile, when even if you don't allow ppl, ppl can still see all your posts?

Deleted member 32374

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Not only should no one have profile covers, get rid of avatars altogether. I'm done with having an avatar (my Friday friend has one but not me), its liberating to just be a solid color and a letter.

No avatar Era unite!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted member 49179

Banned
Oct 30, 2018
That option is not there for me... weird.
Maybe it's another "wait X days for it to become available" thing.

Yeah, it seems to unlock once you're out of junior phase (i.e.: once your account is at least 3 months old, and you've reached a certain amount of posts). The button to upload a cover recently magically appeared for me at the same time I gained the ability to create threads.

I still need to upload a profile cover though :p

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I think I've seem them around, but I never really knew what it was till now. Thanks John.

Deleted member 49179

Banned
Oct 30, 2018
Alright, finally got the chance to do it! Do we know why this feature is limited to accounts that are out of junior status?