• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Profile covers are great, they're like a nice background tune to your avatar main dish. I understand why there aren't many posters using it, it's definitely not the thing that's most visible. But i think if you made the effort to have an avatar, you should go a bit further and get yourself a nice, colorful profile cover.

If you don't know what they are, hover over my avatar. You can change it in your profile page.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
They're pretty cool, but it seems like it'd be exceedingly rare for people to see it unless they're actively seeking it out.

OP
OP
julia crawford

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
This one's for you Kowalski.

My dog died last December. Cancer all over his body, he was 18. His last night was spent with a tumor in his brain that made him constantly tip leftwards, he couldn't keep himself up, was constantly vomiting, and would pee his bed. I was awake until 7am with him trying to help him into sleep. He was euthanized that afternoon. It never got any easier for him. Not even in death.

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, put me in the "had no idea it even existed" category until about a week ago when I noticed it was a thing.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
What is the image file size limit?

They only give the minimum spec size, but not a size limit.

I've tried multiple ones, and can't seem to get one to go through.

Pekola

Oct 27, 2017
Its kind of difficult to do on mobile if you don't have images that look good enough.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
But I only go to other people's profiles when they make a stupid comment and I want to see more of their idiotic posts.

Deleted member 4434

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Had no idea this was a thing. But I don't think people would visit my profile anyway so I don't really see the point of adding one.