• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
I'm just not into customizing things. In video games my boy always gets mad that I don't customize my character. I simply just don't care.

I usually don't even have an avatar.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
profile cover was the first thing I added when joining this place

where is my cookie

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
oh hey thats pretty cool, im gonna look into that, thx

EDIT: cant seem to find it some1 help

PrimeBeef

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Effort to make an avatar? It's just uploading a pic.

Didn't know about the covers. Still wouldn't use them. I don't spend time on my profile. Don't care if there's something there for others to look at if they decide to look.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
oh hey thats pretty cool, im gonna look into that, thx

EDIT: cant seem to find it some1 help

cover.png

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Messed around with it on day one, struggled to get the dimensions right, and then they lowered the file size limit so even the ones I was working with couldn't be uploaded anymore. They're nifty but nightmarish to work with properly. Mine's just a display box of old avatars.

Deleted member 32374

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Its nice but I've recently decided to go no avatar so profile cover is super out lol. My eyes are green and the first letter of my first name starts with "J" so that's good enough lol.

Plus, if people are clicking on my profile, it isn't likely to be for excellent reasons.

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Profile covers are great, they're like a nice background tune to your avatar main dish. I understand why there aren't many posters using it, it's definitely not the thing that's most visible. But i think if you made the effort to have an avatar, you should go a bit further and get yourself a nice, colorful profile cover.

If you don't know what they are, hover over my avatar. You can change it in your profile page.
I wish OPs used Thread Covers.

Deleted member 2099

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Done... for now. I can't seem to fit one of my other images as a cover. Even after resizing it myself... so this will do.