• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Santini

Oct 25, 2017
Cool feature. Had the dimensions right, but didn't get mine to successfully upload until I turned it into a jpeg that was ~134KB in size.

Lindsay

Nov 4, 2017
I dun see the point of 'em. I see my avatar. I don't go an look at my own, or other peoples, profiles. Pure fluff imo.

1upsuper

Jan 30, 2018
Not interested. I lost a great avatar thanks to site changes so I'm not going to put effort into personalized stuff like that anymore.

evilromero

Oct 27, 2017
90% of the time I'm browsing era on an iPhone 5 running safari iOS 8. I can't even get the site to load properly, can't see if I ever get notifications and can choose to jump to specific pages (just first and last using arrows). Looking at someone's profile is a bridge too far.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Knew exactly which image I wanted to use and just threw it on there from a url. The Trashening is complete.

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
OP you goddamn creep. Stop checking my profile, it's not like I wanted you guys to see what hentai I'm into these days.

Oct 29, 2017
The images I want to use that fit the size requirements are apparently too big, and it doesn't list any specifics beyond the minimum resolution. Between that and how rarely I look at any profiles, I just didn't bother with it after that.

kamineko

Linked the Fire
Oct 25, 2017
Accardi-by-the-Sea
Yeah, randomly found it a few weeks ago, went for it. I'm just glad I don't get details on who visits because, well, I know nobody visits. Felt a little silly doing it tbh

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
I set it up as soon as the feature is implemented. But I just put a random image that I could think of at the time.

I need a better image.

SABO.

Nov 6, 2017
I wish we had the ability to disable fucking images before my work recently blocked ResetEra for "Anime"

Amalthea

Dec 22, 2017
I wish we had the ability to disable fucking images before my work recently blocked ResetEra for "Anime"
tenordekfg.gif

Tezz

Oct 27, 2017
I've been trying to think of something creative for mine for a while, but I've got no ideas currently.

JSoup

Oct 27, 2017
Interestingly enough, the same day I learned about this banner feature, I learned I could block my profile so no one can see it.
I went with that.

Funny story: Yeeeaaars ago in another forum (sadly went offline last year) when they added profile banner, I drew one for my account. Later I reused the flames from that pic to make a Vergil avatar to use in ICQ. (You remember those ancient times, were ICQ was a must have?)
So when I registered here and decided to use that old Vergil ava and then the profile banner was announced I was like: Woah, I can wear my good ol' banner again, and it will look dope together with the ava, cause I used the same flames..!
And at least I think it actually does. :3
(Btw, drove me crazy at first that I didn't have the button available. Turns out you aren't allowed during junior phase. Lol.)

Last edited:

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Ive been using mine for awhile and forgot I even set it up sometimes. Just capturing a wave right before it crashed down a top of me with my first go pro