• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

The Wise Ones
Nov 1, 2017
Spray my end with a jet so I don't feel gross wetting my underwear with the drop of pee still on it after I'm done. Standing there wiggling it hoping the last drop flies off makes me feel dumb.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe a little bowl of water like a finger bowl in a restaurant when you're eating shellfish

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
like if urinals had bidets your unit would still be wet and you'd still get your underwear wet and...

yknow it'd just be easier to use a stall and wipe your dick tip with tp

andrew

Oct 25, 2017
What no. then you'd just get water all over. Also where would the jet go, to the side of the urinal? those things are already packed in there. I'm gonna need a diagram

BareKnuckle

Oct 26, 2017
So instead of getting a little wet spot on your trousers you'd rather get blasted on and around your cock with a water jet?

Horrible idea

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
I mean.. then your dick is all wet with water. Either way your undies are getting damp.

I'd rather an occasional rogue drop of piss than a completely wet dick in there.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
ask your urinal neighbor to wipe it off for you if you feel weird doing it yourself

javac

Oct 28, 2017
I don't want to get my underwear wet with a drop of pee so blast me with a jet of water so it looks like I pissed myself.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
M7GFCrk.gif

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
I propose a high-powered penile drying port installed at each urinal. You insert your dong and it suck-dries the leftover pee droplets. Unfortunately I think a handful of people would abuse this, so we would just need a full-time bathroom staffer monitoring each urinal. Seems fairly easy to implement.

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
I've pretty much never had problems with the little bit of pee as soon as I learned to actually unbutton my pants when peeing instead of just using the fly.

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
I propose a high-powered penile drying port installed at each urinal. You insert your dong and it suck-dries the leftover pee droplets. Unfortunately I think a handful of people would abuse this, so we would just need a full-time bathroom staffer monitoring each urinal. Seems fairly easy to implement.
might help out with the incel problem though

Oct 27, 2017
What is gross about a drop that is almost entirely water in your underwear? Won't that happen even more so with a bidet?

Molecule

Nov 2, 2017
I just take a bit of tp, put it on the tip, and leave it there until next time I go. Only way I've managed to deal with that.

IPSF

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Some kind of blower I could see working, just a bit of compressed air to get it all off.

A bidet would just make matters worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.