• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA

This is a pre-alpha 14 footage of a classic game remixed with jello physics.

Please tell me you don't wished to play as Link on a Hyrule Jello Fantasy, in The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past?

Or how about Kid Icarus and battling tough enemies as you "spring" around on the screen?

I think jello physics will make classic games play oddly entertaining.

Last edited:

bulletbill10

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It doesn't work at all for me when I play it. Mario falls through the floor, or turns into a tiny crumpled ball that doesn't respond to input.

jotun?

Oct 28, 2017
Watching this video is seriously making me angry. RUN INTO STUFF SO WE CAN SEE THE JELLO PHYSICS GOD DAMNIT

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
BO7rmKK.jpg

Kneefoil

Oct 25, 2017
I think this is the third time I've played through this. My favourite part is seeing how far you can stick Mario's head inside Toad's ass.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I want this to be a feature in Super Mario Maker 2. It's like the dizzy effect in Mario Maker 1 but with an actual function.

Oct 27, 2017
That was an experience right now lol thanks
for anyone having trouble playing it you want to hit up to propel yourself at an angle and you'll float that way

giraffereyn

Banned
Jan 20, 2019
why don't they interact with anything! try to stomp a gomba stop going over EVERYTHING

Edit: I played it for one second and couldn't grab the mushroom, the person in the video is a god