• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 25, 2017
I'm excited to see whatever this new fangled Pokemon game is on the switch, but in the mean time DAMN do I ever just wanna catch some Pokemon on my shiny new Gameboy-that-plugs-into-the-tv.

The idea of buying the same game I bought a year ago on my shitty, dusty, old, outdated, 5-fps-when-2-pokemon-are-on-screen 3DS makes me sad.

I highly doubt they will but I wish they'd give us a 'while you're waiting' port. Alola would look lovely on the switch

Deleted member 9145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This like a thread for port begging, but like tasteful port begging

Don't worry man, we will get Pokemon Switch soon. I too was bummed out.

Deleted member 8791

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
If Game Freak wanted my money they'd released it on Switch but they don't so.

I'll keep waiting for the Switch game, hopefully it's this year.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
same

Im craving for a Pokémon on this system, specially since I dont own a 3DS. Also, if that Link's awakeing remake is real and 3DS only, Im gonna be a sad, sad boy

KHlover

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm also done buying games on 3DS. We'll just have to wait a year for Pokemon Switch /shrug

Deleted member 3815

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly you aren't missing much as the story is much worse than Sun and Moon as they butchered Lusamine in Ultra Sun and Moon and Lillie gets outshine by Hau, with some of her character growth glossed over.

Status
Not open for further replies.