• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It blows my mind that someone can serve in the armed forces without being a citizen. Do they not ask for a SIN? Don't they do SOME kind of background check when you enlist?
It's actually a path to citizenship. Serve 5 years, become citizen. My old team leader did it before he was KIA.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It blows my mind that someone can serve in the armed forces without being a citizen. Do they not ask for a SIN? Don't they do SOME kind of background check when you enlist?
I know a troop born outside the US. The military changed his place of birth to Puerto Rico and he was deployed to Afghanistan.

OtherWorldly

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
So when a conservative comes to you and says that ICE is just doing its job, you can point to them this as an example
Where they are going beyond doing their job, they are actively removing folks with no due process and sometimes due process is not followed. This example just shows that ICE'a current methods of work are cold, calculated and hardline which is the antithesis of
Traditional immigration and conservatism as well which is compassion, family driven and welcoming

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
Trump: If she was such a hero then she wouldn't have gotten killed.

Clearly, the country doesn't care about if your skin is brown.