• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fewer brown people means a better America to these people. I simply can't fathom any other mindset where you can swallow tearing apart families at gunpoint and sending some of them to a country they haven't been to since they were babies, with no connections and no support structure.
The fact that so many Americans swallow this shit is depressing.

Oct 25, 2017
People need to take videos and send them to msnbc cnn etc. That would have an impact.
It really won't. While I'm willing to bet that the over whelming majority of voters are not for this, they aren't going to be bothered by it because it doesn't personally hit them. I really don't see how this can be stopped other than voting the bastards out, he has the legal authority to do this, no?

Deleted member 907

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Im actually contacting old enforcers from my riding group to see if they are down for some hood rat shit to run interference on this if anything goes down in KC. KC gonna need to get the police plane out after we disrupt ICE. their chopper is too slow to keep up lol 🏍💨 🚓
Show those pigs how you roll, brother.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It really won't. While I'm willing to bet that the over whelming majority of voters are not for this, they aren't going to be bothered by it because it doesn't personally hit them. I really don't see how this can be stopped other than voting the bastards out, he has the legal authority to do this, no?
Video always sways things, even if its a single % point. It can be very powerful.

Atisha

Banned
Nov 28, 2017
Is there anything that we as a community can do about this?

Is there anything that we as citizens of this country can do to stop this?

Is there anything that I can do as someone who lives in one of these cities to stop this?

Anything at all. Please, let's talk about solutions, even impractical ones.

Gotta vote em out of office. Gotta convince your voter friends to see it right. In the meantime fasten your seatbelt and hold on tight until the party is over. It's 2019. Voting is 17 months out and getting closer every minute.

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Is this a one day thing? Like a, "SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY! Come on down to Crazy Trump's Deportin'em Emporium, where all immigrants must go!" sort of thing?

If so, could immigrants just not be home on Sunday? I hate to draw even more parallels to the Gestapo and the Holocaust, but could immigrant families chill at friends' homes so ICE can't find them?

Oct 26, 2017
Gotta vote em out of office. Gotta convince your voter friends to see it right. In the meantime fasten your seatbelt and hold on tight until the party is over. It's 2019. Voting is 17 months out and getting closer every minute.
I hate these "go vote" responses. No shit. But that's a year and a half out. This is happening now.

Sorry if this sounds targeted. I'm venting.

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
I hate these "go vote" responses. No shit. But that's a year and a half out. This is happening now.

I don't even trust that voting will help. Republicans have it too good right now, they can finally do all the evil shit they've always dreamed off. I feel like they're gonna try their hardest to mess with voting so they don't get voted out.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Hey cool another reason to hate this fucking disgusting institution.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
I'm a bit surprised San Diego isn't on the list. Or any major border city for that matter.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I see this leading to violence. If you're telling people you're coming to drag them out of their homes and/or take away their children, then don't be surprised if ICE is met by force.

Orwell

Banned
Jun 6, 2019

No, you're right to be upset at people like that. At this point, idiots who say "go VOTE!" or some such drivel are concern trolls and acting in bad faith. They're not to be trusted.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I hope people have their phones ready to record everything these fuckers do

Jan 10, 2018
I don't even trust that voting will help. Republicans have it too good right now, they can finally do all the evil shit they've always dreamed off. I feel like they're gonna try their hardest to mess with voting so they don't get voted out.

Turtle shut down any legislation which is meant to protect the elections. They are preparing.

g23

Oct 27, 2017
Is it confirmed that they are only targeting 2000 people as stated in the article?

plagiarize

Eating crackers
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
That might be what they are targeting but if someone else pops up during the sweep, then I'm sure its fair game.
The article directly addresses that they're expecting to arrest lots of people that aren't a target (and to be transparent, that they're expecting lots of targets not to get arrested, because the address information they have isn't super current).

But I can only shake my head at 'only targeting 2000' people, like a raid arresting 2000 people is some small raid or something. The manpower required to perform raids on that scale will be massive and it will have taken weeks of planning no doubt. It will also be at no small cost.

Last edited:

MCee

Oct 28, 2017
Bay Area
This hasn't been getting enough attention. Trump really wants to send his nazi goons into metropolitans that heavily voted against him to snatch up brown people. Haha. America in 2019.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
I'm really scared, they're coming to my town, I may be a u.s. citizen but I've heard a lot of stories about ICE, I want my family to be safe

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
So we've gone from "MILLIONS" to "2,000".

ok. Whatever they need to kick down doors and frighten entire communities.