• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dave

Oct 26, 2017
There's a counter deal for the XB1X announced today that's pretty sexy.

PS4 Pro, GT Sport, Wipeout, Uncharted Lost Legacy, Horizon, Horizon Frozen Wilds...£449.99.

Sorry if thread not allowed but personally thought it was an exceptional deal and won't be around for long.

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
DOCmBZvX0AA-jhY.jpg:large

Doctor_Thomas

Oct 27, 2017
I own all of those games and it's basically a "Best of SIE PS4 Starter Pack".

Only thing it's missing is The Last of Us Remastered.

Footos22

Oct 25, 2017
Isn't that good a deal. I mean you can get all that seperately for the same price. £100 quids worth of games on top of a £350 quid console. Wouldn't call that a counter deal at all.

Pro £350
GT sport £40
Lost legacy £25
Wipeout £15 maybe less
Horizon complete £40
Save 20 quid if that

DrDeckard

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Amazing deal. This should tempt a few people.

Oh scratch that. It's not that great at all lol

Last edited:

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
That's a pretty sweet deal.. damn. Edit: Lol, it isn't that sweet of a deal in fact!
But i already have one. So i'm hoping MS will give me a better deal, haha.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dave

Dave

Oct 26, 2017
Isn't that good a deal. I mean you can get all that seperately for the same price. £100 quids worth of games on top of a £350 quid console. Wouldn't call that a counter deal at all

As opposed to a £450 console with no games...UCLL is £25, GT Sport is £30, Horizon and DLC is £40, Wipeout is £20, save yourself £20, get five incredible games. Can't win them all.

Pankratous

Oct 26, 2017
Doesn't seem like a great great deal at all, to be honest. If it was £400 it would be good.

SunhiLegend

The Legend Continues
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I'm currently thinking of getting a PRO but this deal isn't very good for me. I already have those games and the value of them is around £100 so selling them off that's still £349 for the PRO which is what it's currently going for.

5Twist

Oct 27, 2017
That's one damn good deal, especially when all the games are exclusives and take good advantage of the Pro's hardware.

Crumpo

Oct 28, 2017
Bournemouth, UK
This is why competition is so good. We need MS and Sony to be releasing consoles. Monopoly Sony is not good Sony.

I reckon there will be more bundles as we head into Black Friday. £400 with a bunch of pro enhanced games will do it.

KORNdog

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Be better off buying them all seperate tbh. If you did you could squeeze another game or 2 in there for the same price as this "deal"

logash

Oct 27, 2017
It was a clear example of "thisisresetera.gif" posts, I didn't mean to laugh at you :)
No problem at all lol I was just clarifying because I totally didn't know if the price was good or not. Feel free to laugh, I like to think that I am a good sport about those things :P

HeavyJelly

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's a great deal and I really want to upgrade to the Pro but it seems kinda pointless until I get a TV that would make the most of it.

deadmonkeyuk

Oct 27, 2017
Highlands, Scotland
There have been better PS4 Pro deals in the UK

PS4 Pro with COD WW2, Fifa, Doom, Fallout 4 and Dishonored 2 for £380 was available from Shopto, GAME also had a similar deal last week.

PS4 Pro 1TB + GT Sport Day One Edition + Evil Within 2 + Wolfenstein 2 for £339 was available from Tesco.

At this point I would wait till Black Friday

actthafool

Oct 27, 2017
To me this is more of a "look at all the great stuff you can get for the same price as the One X".

The average person on the street who isn't as clued up would see one 4K console with 4 games for £450 and one with none. Sony is chasing those guys with this kind of deal.

dragn

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
To me this is more of a "look at all the great stuff you can get for the same price as the One X".

The average person on the street who isn't as clued up would see one 4K console with 4 games for £450 and one with none. Sony is chasing those guys with this kind of deal.
sony and nintendo could team up and make it ps4+switch same price as xbox x. #4theexclusives :3