• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
I doubt one terrible movie will destroy everything, even if Infinity war is the biggest one yet.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
According to some Age of Ultron sucks and i didn't see that destroy anything.

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
Given how critically loved The Last Jedi was, I think the Russo Brothers would be ecstatic if Infinity War got the same praise.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Loved TLJ. I can only hope A3 comes close.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
3 shitty prequels didn't stop people from going back to watch more Star Wars movies so.....no. It'll be fine.

Deleted member 2793

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Age of Ultron was already bad and it didn't kill any hype for IW. Only way MCU hype dies is if they make a bunch of bad movies in a row or if they kill off the old characters and people don't like the new ones.

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
If it's like TLJ, it will feature a bunch of misjudged attempts at humour but still be the best movie in the franchise.

I think the MCU will survive.

SArcher

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It won't be as bad as TLJ because Feige >>>>>>>>>>>>Kennedy.

NeoKnight

Oct 28, 2017
But if it's anything like The Last Jedi, that means it's actually good...
This.

If its what TLJ is to Star Wars, it will be one of the best movies if not clearly the definite best film of the franshise then IMO. I loved TLJ, I think its tied for best in SW, but thats just me, loved how it added so many new unexpected small twists to lore and characters, really enjoyed that.

I expect A3 to be mostly the same formula (bad guy comes, explains evil plot, defeats good guys, good guys regroup, beat bad guy), with emphasis on coop combat, characters meeting up, and spliting of objectives. Basically, a fan fest.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
I think The Last Jedi is going to quickly take the title for most re litigated subject from the 2016 Presidential Elections on Resetera.

feyder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boy The Last Jedi really pissed you nerds off huh lmao buy it and the Rebel Heart tour on blu-ray today you donkey

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
It's not going to be bad so there is nothing to worry about.

Marvel had excellent quality control and actually cares about it's fans. They are not going to put out anything less than greatness for such a pivotal movie.

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
BvS didn't kill the DCEU.

3DIcHR9.png

It's dead, Jim.

Status
Not open for further replies.