• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NewDonkStrong

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Like is the next Steven E. de Souza already out there blowing rails with his friends at the skate park? I want to see the return of white guy karate, large men taking down south american governments, titular songs.

I was at a wedding earlier in the year and I witnessed a bunch of young adults doing coke in the bathroom. I wasn't invited to the festivities because I'm 27 and they probably thought I would narc or something. I would have done it. I'll do anything to make friends.

GavinUK86

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.webp

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Before this thread gets locked, I'd like to tell you to check out Fathom Events for old movies you like being re-released in theaters and make friends with people who like the same coca--- I mean movies as you do

Viewt

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
I have no firsthand knowledge of this, but I've heard that 70s/80s coke was light years ahead of what's around these days.

Also, the cocaine didn't produce those books/movies/etc.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thought they were all popping prescription pills cause they can't afford shit.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Like is the next Steven E. de Souza already out there blowing rails with his friends at the skate park? I want to see the return of white guy karate, large men taking down south american governments, titular songs.

I was at a wedding earlier in the year and I witnessed a bunch of young adults doing coke in the bathroom. I wasn't invited to the festivities because I'm 27 and they probably thought I would narc or something. I would have done it. I'll do anything to make friends.

27? You are a young adult. WTF.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
WTF is with some of these threads tonight?

Freakzilla

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
God I hope so. These movies are what I grew up on and are really the only movies I care about. I love coke.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Action films? I'm hoping the next Stephen King is shooting mountains of Cocaine into his sinuses while writing the next Kujo as I type this.

Status
Not open for further replies.