• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Will you buy DS if EGS exclusive?

• Hell yeah

Votes: 56 47.9%
  • No fk EGS

Votes: 60 51.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shakerovic

Apr 26, 2019
A lot of talk DS coming to PC and a lot of hate for EGS, if DS did come to PC as EGS exclusive will you still buy even if you're anti EGS

fracas

Oct 27, 2017
It's a game I'm interested in on a platform I have no strong feelings toward, so sure. I don't really care what launcher I'm using. I follow good games.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Yes.

And do we really need a thread like this for every single game?

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
if its coming to PC it will be a late port anyways so i'l just play on PS4

spam musubi

Oct 25, 2017
I highly doubt the PC version will be day and date with the PS4 so I'll get it on the PS4. If it eventually comes to steam after a while I'll get it there for posterity. With the infrastructure issues of EGS i don't trust it for games I want for posterity.

SaberVS7

Oct 25, 2017
If it's a Year or Less of exclusivity on EGS? No I'll just hold out.

More than a year or Permanent? I'll just go with the PS4 version.

Oct 27, 2017
Yes. I don't care which PC storefront a game is available on. It doesn't matter to me. I don't have any interest in playing on PS4 so wherever it shows up on PC is where I'll buy it.

Jun 14, 2019
ill buy it later, so 12months after ps exclusivity and then 12moths after egs exclusivity

im not short on games non of us are, i dont need to rush to buy every aaa on release date

RCSI

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
If it does I will wish Kojima and the development team the best of luck, hope the game is successful, and wait for it's release to a broader market.

Reinhard

Oct 27, 2017
The pc version isn't coming at launch. I'll buy it on PS4 and if it ever comes to Steam, I'll buy a cheap copy down the road as I'll likely sell my PS4 copy after finishing the game.

KiLAM

Jan 25, 2018
Yes obviously. Platform doesn't matter to me. Only thing I wanted out of EGS is regional pricong which they have now implemented. Still prefer buying my games on steam coz my whole library is there but I won't miss out on a game if it's on a different store.

Kuga

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
No sir. I will (reluctantly) pick it up for my PS4 if it becomes EGS exclusive, or wait it out if reviews are middling. I'd much rather prefer to play on PC, but I won't support EGS out of principle.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
This is baseless speculation at the moment. Let's wait until there's an actual announcement before asking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.