• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

"D."

Oct 30, 2017
Goku has his Ultra Instinct that he's working on mastering, and Vegeta has his "Limit Breaker" SSB form, so they both enjoy a degree of "uniqueness"

Since DBS Broly is more of a berserker when he transforms..what better form for him to attain than making Super Saiyan 4 canon, and having him as the only Saiyan to reach it? It fits his personality so well as far as the wild feral look...they'll just have to explain how he grew his tail back lol. Design wise, I don't think it should differ too much from his Full Power state other than having fur and a tail. His hair could revert back to black and his fur would be neon green (or his fur could be black and his hair stays neon green) and maybe give him some fangs and turn his eyes and pupils red and make them glow?

ShotyMcFat

Oct 29, 2017
I still think they hinted it with his yellow eyes and his ability to access his oozaru powers without transforming, he'll probably learn how to tap into those powers and combine them with his Saiyan abilities to transform into ssj4.

they should change the name from SSJ4 to Super Saiyan Primal.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
But then Vegeta and Goku use the earrings to fuse and then they do the fusion dance with SSJ4 Broly for a character who just jumps out of the animation and beats up Toriyama IRL ending the series.

Inuhanyou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
every character has the ability to turn SSJ4...making it a broly form is dumb considering he is already Legendary super saiyan

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
Why do they keep making the hair grow longer and no facial hair? Imagine Goku with a fucking god like beard when he goes SSJ10.

Garrod Ran

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
Why do they keep making the hair grow longer and no facial hair? Imagine Goku with a fucking god like beard when he goes SSJ10.
Nappa's beard actually grows out when he turns Super Saiyan 3
PBS-26.png

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Canon Broly is already a better interpretation of SS4

every character has the ability to turn SSJ4...making it a broly form is dumb considering he is already Legendary super saiyan

Canon Broly isn't the Legendary Super Saiyan, he's a mutant like Frieza, his unique mutation let's him channel the power of Oozaru while remaining in human form, which makes every subsequent transformation stronger than that of a normal Saiyan.....But he goes apeshit

pochi

Oct 25, 2017
I'm okay with this. Since Wrath is essentially having oozaru power in human from.
It's not far fetch SSJ4 to happen to Broly.
I'm not sure Green Aura+Red fur will look tho.

Lord Hypnos

Oct 31, 2017
UK
SSJ3 onwards has been trash.

Gohan going SSJ2 felt earned but apart from UIGoku and possibly LBVegeta every transformation since has felt cheap which isn't helped by the poor designs for the new forms.

May 30, 2018
I'm not sure about the exact design, but I agree tbh

Give him SS4 with a new name. It's made for him

Canonize everything, Cooler next

JahIthBer

Jan 27, 2018
Goku will get it like he always does, but it would fit Broly more, since it's a very primal form.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
We reached a point where there is a form called "Super Sayian God Super Sayian" and all it is, is Super Sayian 1 dyed blue.

We've reached rock bottom, lets try going up.
SSB is boring and derivative, but at least its largely inoffensive.

SSJ4 is just ugly.