• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pixelation

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
My last (gaming) thread gets closed down with no explanation?, it think it was one of the main things promised? (full disclosure when banning people, closing threads down, etc.), so what happened?, is it not a generalized thing?

Okey and now i see that they edited something in, but no real explanation or answer to my questions other than suggesting i contact a mod or admin, and him/her "playfully" saying "all hail Nintendo"... classy stuff folks.

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I remember your "why do Zelda and Mario look so washed out" threads. Fun times.

Mezoly

Jimbo Replacement
Oct 25, 2017
Dude... Relax it's just a video game forum to pass time by until you play your games. No need for childish fighting about consoles.

mindatlarge

Oct 27, 2017
PA, USA
If you manage to get banned here, it's all you. You know the rules, no need to blow this out of proportion and spin it like some master conspiracy.

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
Dude just message a moderator and asked

Why do you want to draw attention to a private issue that could've been solved easily with a message

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure if more companies released PR about sales on PS4 or if Microsoft talked more about their sales records we can see more threads on those consoles. Ain't no actual Nintendo slant on anything.

It ain't really a thing that you think exists and thinking that the mod team here is silencing you with no explanation is just ridiculous because the reason would be obvious.

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
Instead of thinking why the switch threads are bad make a good thread about a system/platform you like. Think positively.

Deleted member 2793

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He's the one behind this site, OP

DAEF5O9UQAAUoJL.jpg:large

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Your last thread was pretty much complaining about moderators. I think it's pretty obvious why it was closed. Why don't you just contact an admin or something?

Umibozu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It starts with one thing
I don't know why
It doesn't even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind
I designed this rhyme
To explain in due time
All I know
Time is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
Watch it count down to the end of the day
The clock ticks life away

Oct 26, 2017
What's happening here? Clearly Nintendo is funding Era so your threads keep getting closed.

I kid. You may discuss this with a mod via PM.

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017
I apologize for my attempt at humor and have deleted the comment.

To be clear, there is no secret bias for any console or developer. We close all "console war" threads. If you have an issue with site policy, please contact a staff member. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.