• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Waluigi Gacha games, all the pulls are Waluigi.

But honestly, a dating sim parody where Waluigi tries to charm Nintendo girls and boys into giving him stuff.

Miles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego, CA
Since Wario has more or less become the head of mini game compilations, make Waluigi the new protagonist of the Wario platform style games.

The story would be a Dr Horrible/Despicable Me sort of situation where Waluigi is a villain and the hero of our story trying to be the best villain out there, except no one's heard of him or have forgotten him. So he would go to each of the big villains secret bases and teach them about the upside down L.

I'll be expecting a check in the mail Nintendo.

RealCanadianBro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
You come here, on this the day of my daughters wedding, and insult me with bad boxart megaman. I'm hurt, truly I am. His destiny was to be buried in shame.

Nah he just looks like his destiny should be buried in shame!
giphy.gif

He'll show you!

Joe_Bush

Oct 27, 2017
Kansas
I think it was Pyre that used basketball mechanics in an action-RPG this year, right? Nintendo needs to take that mechanic, make it tennis-based, and make use of tennis mechanics in a fully featured action-adventure game. It could work like how in the LEGO Star Wars games, you'd have to deflect bullets back at enemies with a lightsaber, except it's tennis balls and tennis ball adjacent objects and Waluigi has to use his racket to return balls to stop his enemies. Either that, or get Charles Martinet to narrate The Beginner's Guide in the Waluigi voice

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
One where he is co-starring with Wario, because Waluigi absolutely cannot carry a game on his own.

BAN PUNCHER

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
One of those games where if you die in the game then you die in real life except just playing it makes you die and even thinking about it causes you to taste copper.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think one of those stealth games where you play as a thief trying to steal stuff could be funny for a Waluigi game.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
I think once, in an insomniac haze, I imagined a Waluigi game - perhaps a platformer or beat-em-up - where he tries to go through his boring mundane life while the normal Super Mario stuff happens in the background.

So imagine a level where Waluigi is at the laundromat. There's only one machine open, and he has to fight through Goombas, Koopas, and Toads to get at it. Meanwhile we can see through the large window that this laundromat is located right by World 1-1, and we can see Mario running through it and getting fireworks.

In he last level, Waluigi is trying to sleep. But Mario and Luigi are fighting Bowser in his giant form outside. So his final boss is to get through the bat, rat, and cockroach infested cave he calls home, get to the door, and get it shut so that he can have some peace and quiet. The final boss is Bowser's giant foot, which isn't actually attempting to fight Waluigi at the time, it just happens to be outside of his door.

Deleted member 4247

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No.

I don't mean to drive-by shitpost, but I really have nothing more to add.

Ok, a little more then: Waluigi isn't a real character. He doesn't exist, except as a figment of Wario's imagination to keep him sane as he plays various sports by himself since nobody wants to play with him. Thus, Waluigi cannot get his own game, except possibly if it all takes place inside Wario's sick mind. It would be a dark, miserable tale woven from the deepest of sorrows and the most twisted nightmares.

Which actually sounds pretty cool. Sign me up!

HibbySloth

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think we need a Waluigi game persay.

What I would like is a new Wario Land/World game with Waluigi as player 2. That's all.

winstein

Oct 28, 2017
Malaysia
Really loved some of the suggestions here! I like the suggestion where the game is subversive in that every thing we expect is not what we expect, and the suggestion for it to be a pinball game because Waluigi Pinball is one of the most popular Mario Kart tracks. The stealth idea is something I thought would fit Waluigi well, but I see that's suggested already.

I guess my suggestion would be a game where an entire kingdom (not Mushroom Kingdom) has been infected by the Waluigi virus that he stated, causing everybody to have Waluigi eyes, nose, moustache and a wicked smile, so he have to cure them before they beat him at his own game (cheating).

Thank you for reading.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Some sort of Lovecraftian horror, but all of the Lovecraft monsters are replaced with Waluigi and the R'ylehian is just "waaaagh"s.

enigmatic_alex44

GAGA IS A FLOP
Oct 25, 2017
You tried it.
I won't support terrible Nintendo characters like Waluigi in their own games, besides he's not suited for anything beyond a Nintendo-themed GTA title where the guns are replaced by banana peels

What's next, a Daisy point-and-click detective game where she travels around with her witty talking magnifying glass and it's named Magney because it sounds "cute"? Ugh

SaviourMK2

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
CT
I've said before, if they do a Waluigi game it needs to be similar to Mario Sunshine, where Waluigi is in trouble for Wario's deeds and opts to try and fix the solutions but he continuously makes things worse as he does them.
Examples:
For a side quest, someone wants a steak for dinner, Waluigi fetches a steak but stole someone's.
Another would be that someone wants their house painted blue, but Waluigi paints it the wrong shade of blue.

The end game is that despite everything, Luigi ends up solving the problems, annoying Waluigi as Luigi gets "credit for his hard work" ("Everybody cheats but me!")

Oct 29, 2017
Florida
Waluigi's Sexy High School Dating Sim Adventure

You can date:
Waluigi
Nerdy Waluigi
Girl Waluigi
Cheerleader Waluigi
Football Player Waluigi
Thicc Waluigi

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
My first thought is a stealth/thief gameplay style. Like, unlike brother Wario, Waluigi is super broke and he comes up with an ingenious plan to rob members of the mushroom kingdom. Could have him in diffrent areas of the kingdom like villages or towns to try not get caught while snatching coins and valuables from toads, koopas, etc. Could have big boss like areas like Peach's castle, Bowser's castle, Luigi's mansion, etc. bosses would be famous characters from those iconic areas. Maybe have missions where you have Wario show up to be a dick and you both try to collect more than the other by a time limit. Maybe have Mario show up if you are targeting an area too often and he's jumping all over the place trying to catch you and he kicks your ass hard if caught. I think it could work, but what do I know.

MidiPour

Oct 27, 2017
Texas
Just make this mario and luigi 6

mario_luigi_wario_and_waluigi_rpg_4ww_by_doctorwalui-d54jd99.png
I was thinking something along the lines of this. A puzzle-y platformer, perhaps a Metroid-lite, with each of the characters having their own abilities going through certain sections of the stage. But seeing these 4 in a turn based battle together would be fantastic, just have to wonder how the game mechanics would work.

PCPace

Oct 30, 2017
Alabama
I would want it to be a new kind of puzzle game. If Pushmo didn't exist already I would want it to be that. Since it does exist, I would want a new Waluigi game to be a new type of puzzle. The slow, methodical kind, not a fast paced quick thinking kind.