• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

FaffEra

Chicken Chaser
Nov 8, 2017
UK
I've already decided if I ever become successful enough that I can do whatever I want without it impacting my finances then I'll get full eye tattoos. Bring on the indigo skin tone lmao

Jotakori

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
May i introduce you to temporary tattoos
Not entirely sure temporary tattoos would be ideal for limb gradients ahaha. At that point, might as well just spray paint myself!
Think it'd be cool if they had something like hair dying for skin, though. I guess henna is kinda like that, although I don't think it comes in fancy colors. 🤔

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Why didn't you just avoid the whole pain/effort argument by just suggesting giving someone an instant, painless change of color? Like you have the power as the one posing this hypothetical to do so.

Anyway, I think maybe having speckled skin like a deer would be neat.

King Alamat

Nov 22, 2017
My7Hnza.png
Speaking of strange, nonhuman colors...

OP
OP

Deffers

Banned
Mar 4, 2018
Why didn't you just avoid the whole pain/effort argument by just suggesting giving someone an instant, painless change of color? Like you have the power as the one posing this hypothetical to do so.

Anyway, I think maybe having speckled skin like a deer would be neat.
That's what I was proposing though. That's why I'm confused about people bringing up tattoos. They just added a weird wrinkle to it.

Daingurse

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty happy with my skin tone, but if there are truly no downsides at all to this premise, then I wouldn't mind being able to take my melanin to the next level with some full Armament Haki:

latest

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
^edit: Wow Beaten

I would try Vantablack but i imagine it would be one of the most popular colors.

So maybe byzantium, just a shade lighter than dark purple

Solary

Banned
Nov 20, 2019
I do find alien chicks in movies with different colour skin extremely hot. In GOG and star wars there's quite a few. I think it's cool

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
If I could get the ability to photosynthesize out of it (maybe by adding chlorophyll to my skin cells in a way that would let me benefit from it), I'd be down with being green. Otherwise, nah.